FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I got my hot ryu convention sticker and all can't wait to pick up akuma passed on it today damage boxes in the mall hopefully my GameStop has em

If yall need PC stuff im not going to do individual orders lol yall better make a big comprehensive list and I mail to one person. but just know PC don't do discounts. and its going to cost me like 30/40 bucks just to send to America

the big groot is on there but they have him listed for 65 bucks lol

but yea PC is goign to be clutch for me. they have juggs, glow in the dark nemesis dude from RE. almost bought him but waiting for him to get under 25.

Just when you thought all Rey variants had been exhausted, they put her on a speeder. Qui Gon and Hoth Leia came look fantastic. 

If yall need PC stuff im not going to do individual orders lol yall better make a big comprehensive list and I mail to one person. but just know PC don't do discounts. and its going to cost me like 30/40 bucks just to send to America

the big groot is on there but they have him listed for 65 bucks lol

but yea PC is goign to be clutch for me. they have juggs, glow in the dark nemesis dude from RE. almost bought him but waiting for him to get under 25.

I'll coordinate the PC order and get everything shipped out here in the US f you're willing to send it over. I haven't even checked that site since the divorce but I want the groot for sure and I'll see what else.

Last edited:
Wait what? You've never watched Star Wars?!

Bruh is purposely hiding from Star Wars? :smh:

Yeah man, I have no excuse, no reason, no explaination. Hell I've even watched Starship Troopers! Just never been able to dedicate myself to watching any of the movies...

I never have either. Doesn't interest me. Played the games on PS3 though. :lol:

Feel ya! Still Darth Vader is STILL one of the dopest looking villains ever.

Starship troopers is a Classic.
Don't feel bad I didn't watch the original Star Wars until 2 years ago and they were just meh too me.

And Jenny that could work. All you need to do is type RS in the search on PC and that's all the stuff they won't ship to the US. Lol but don't go crazy on there shipping to the us ain't cheap

Feel like Dwayne Johnson

"FINALLY........THE PETER PARKER HAS COME INTO THE COLLECTION"
Nice
smokin.gif

And if that's the pop you referenced in that payment the other day you got a DEAL and a half if that's al you shelled out for that pop with a sticker. Is it mint?
Thanks man! 
nthat.gif

Yessir, $128 shipped for a pretty mint box with a stack. Even though it's PPG this pop has just been going up, it's kinda wild. It was my only real grail, think I'm basically done till the homecoming and justice league joints drop

With the stack? nuts i actually looked into these and saw that some auctions were close to the $300+ range :wow:

Back
Top Bottom