FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

PX exclusives are offered to all Diamond Comics accounts exhibiting at the show. Usually there are a limit on how many one can order and they are often allocated based on orders. Any comic book/toy shop at the show can order them. Toywars was just smart and the fastest to get the word out.

PX exclusives are offered to all Diamond Comics accounts exhibiting at the show. Usually there are a limit on how many one can order and they are often allocated based on orders. Any comic book/toy shop at the show can order them. Toywars was just smart and the fastest to get the word out.

That's good to hear.. it should be easier to get once SDCC rolls around.

To avoid the lurkers hit me with for the 411 on another site that'll take POs once their stock is confirmed.

Also MCC is ruthless for spoiling homecoming box on splash page of their site :lol:

Ima keep it real, that megazord looking like a back of the isle clearance rack pop

Should at least be metallic...

::kanyeshrug:

Ima keep it real, that megazord looking like a back of the isle clearance rack pop

Should at least be metallic...

::kanyeshrug:

It will be, Toy Tokyo LE NYCC.

Don't believe me just socks.

Also why these sites gassin tdogg2k tdogg2k 's ex-baby momma for? That Yondu custom was weak :smh:

Anyways this should be available through entertainment Earth and BBTS as well so i'm not sweating it.

Fundays drop only thing on my mind right now.

Last edited:
Heavy is the head that wears the crown. Keep coming after the queen. And still losing.

Lol naw I think phantasy customs make the best. (They're the ones that made the x men statue ones right)

I like Riverspoons Studios customs. They hardly look like customs at all they're so good

@riverspoons.studios on IG

Where do the Conan pops usually drop at ? I really want to grab one this year

Also they do mail in entries that I think the usurper tdogg2k tdogg2k actually won.

I couldn't find the line last year but there's usually a posted line near the marina behind the hotel where they have Conan staff post up.

Where do the Conan pops usually drop at ? I really want to grab one this year
Also they do mail in entries that I think the usurper @TDogg2k actually won.

I couldn't find the line last year but there's usually a posted line near the marina behind the hotel where they have Conan staff post up.
my hotel right next to conan's gonna bring my joker and get him to sign it.

Back
Top Bottom