FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Honestly that megazord shoulda been a big funko like groot... and 8,000 that's a ridiculous number... it'll be available..

I've wanted any and all Conan's that have been released and nabbed zero :lol: I never went in person, but always try the online contest. I've loved Conan for like 17 years now

Last edited:
I won last year online. Was in a hotel on vacation all that week and got lucky. Helped me traded him for the sdcc Indy. Then traded sdcc Indy for flocked lion-o

Bros, my Holo Maul bout to jump into the 2k value territory, WOW! Can't believe I own a 2k pop :rofl:

Wish I could find Ray Park somewhere to sign a Pop Stack....I won't even let him sign the actual figure or insert :lol:

Bros, my Holo Maul bout to jump into the 2k value territory, WOW! Can't believe I own a 2k pop :rofl:

Wish I could find Ray Park somewhere to sign a Pop Stack....I won't even let him sign the actual figure or insert :lol:

I'd sell the dam thing before the bottom falls out.

3??? That's amazing

Got there as they were opening the shipment of 18. Gave one to a guy behind me that was a huge punisher stan, one to someone in a local collectors group and kept the other one.

I could've been a d*ck to the owner but he was just gonna take advantage of people

Well in all honesty as long as Funko can keep good licensing they can repair any damage they do with their sales tactics. Change Chases to 1:36-1:72, make a few popular characters LE 480 SDCC Exclusives. The hype will remain and increase. Plus Funko isn't really competing with anybody else...I don't think.

if you're in the hobby for perceived value/to make money, you're better off flipping immediately right now.

I don't think we'll see 1:36 chases come byke, been far too much success with online collectible shops popping up out of nowhere making funko crazy $$$$.

I know personally, my local collectible shop that's really small has a funko account and I took a look at how much they're ordering and it's WILD.

180 elevens to get 30 guaranteed chases. 240 punishers. etc etc. I think Funko has really hit it's stride with these 1/6s, both with making them more attainable for collectors and for the purpose of making more $.

if you're in the hobby for perceived value/to make money, you're better off flipping immediately right now.

I don't think we'll see 1:36 chases come byke, been far too much success with online collectible shops popping up out of nowhere making funko crazy $$$$.

I know personally, my local collectible shop that's really small has a funko account and I took a look at how much they're ordering and it's WILD.

180 elevens to get 30 guaranteed chases. 240 punishers. etc etc. I think Funko has really hit it's stride with these 1/6s, both with making them more attainable for collectors and for the purpose of making more $.

What I'm saying is if they ever lose their steam or the hype does down there are methods to getting the hype back with certain tactics. I personally LOVE 1:6 Chases, but maybe some collectors don't. Doubt it hurts Funko's bottom line.

The chases don't hurt people... people have the nerve to ask $89 for purple reptar... like what $89 gets you in the world of funko is crazy...

I paid $57 dollars for my SDCC Marcus Fenix 1000 piece... and it came with a stack protector.... people have that up for wild prices on eBay

What I'm saying is if they ever lose their steam or the hype does down there are methods to getting the hype back with certain tactics. I personally LOVE 1:6 Chases, but maybe some collectors don't. Doubt it hurts Funko's bottom line.
I see what you're saying for sure now, didn't read that with the right perspective. I think those 1:6 helping them out big time, you see how many more units are being ordered for guaranteed chases. I like them as well cuz I have no shot at a 1:32. at some point I see it getting to the beanie baby/comics demise, and then like you said they'll do something to rope people right back in.

I know whenever the bubble does burst, I'll be pretty content with my purchases. tried to keep this under control and keep a spread sheet of my purchases. out of the 90 pops I own, think I tried to stick true to my rule and paid more than retail for 15 of them. for the most part there are really cool people in this hobby and getting cool with people that have accounts has helped a lot.

all in all I think they've really hit their stride.

Yeah while I love that some of the pops I own are of ridiculous monetary value, this is not the WHY I own them, therefore I won't sell them, unless that is im caught in a moment in which I need cash, like I've done with some of my kicks, if at this moment I get less than what is worth now, I'm not gonna trip over it...the novelty of owning such an exclusive piece is worth more than it's current market value, to me that is...lol

Also this guy from the Reddit group >>>>> FunkoBoss....she's getting torched over there btw...seems TDogg always has a thing for universally hated individuals, Stannis, Cap, funkoboss

View media item 2436442

Wish I had the will power to do so, being that I'm no need of extra cash, I simply can't bring myself to cashing out, specially since I got it for 20$

I don't think it's a matter of in "need" of the cash, but rather being proactive on an investment that won't hold value long term.

Tomato, tomatoe.

Back
Top Bottom