FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I'm a conan stan and I have a joker so I think I'll cop. Can't find him on ebay for under $200. Got a few chase items I can sell and in return get him for free. Will take it out to SDCC to try to get him to sign the set

Serious question, could you get Conan to sign a pop stack for me? [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I'm a conan stan and I have a joker so I think I'll cop. Can't find him on ebay for under $200. Got a few chase items I can sell and in return get him for free. Will take it out to SDCC to try to get him to sign the set

Serious question, could you get Conan to sign a pop stack for me? [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I'll try my best. Staying really close to him, so will try to get my stuff out the first day so I can try to help out others the other two days I'm there

Goku black dropping next month

Thank you Funko [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Which one is that?

yesterday's Funko Q&A roundup

View media item 2439314

t3jpNty2Ju2eSZ8Khjwe3GUr8Z_YoC0Hs_A6Bxw9M5E.jpg

3a6e24956804c9a1d70f5e6950684e15ee89b6bb_hq.gif

Last edited:
Funny story time...

My girl and I found out we was preggo like 7 months in because her BC failed and we didn't know it... This is how she told me... I get home from work at 1:30am and and she's sitting on the couch telling me we need to talk... I'm instantly nervous... She tells me she's knocked up... I remark I need to go buy SDCC Trunks online right now before he's sold out, and I need your card...

That's how I coped :lol:...

My girl finds this hilarious BTW...

Funny story time...

My girl and I found out we was preggo like 7 months in because her BC failed and we didn't know it... This is how she told me... I get home from work at 1:30am and and she's sitting on the couch telling me we need to talk... I'm instantly nervous... She tells me she's knocked up... I remark I need to go buy SDCC Trunks online right now before he's sold out, and I need your card...

That's how I coped :lol:...

My girl finds this hilarious BTW...

LMFAOOOOO the one time he ain't miss :rofl:

My girl is a big girl so I thought she was just getting a little bigger :lol:...

Also... I never knew her when she wasn't pregnant as it turns out... Based upon my math, I knocked her up the very first weekend I met her :lol:... Thank jebus we fell in love after only knowing each other for 45 minutes...

And yeah... I think Trunks is the only Pop I haven't struck out on... **** Target :smh:...

ya seen the Neomorph? its a common but it looks sweet!

I need to find out about the GS bloody Xeno if i can still preorder.

Also looks like canadians might have a better shot at the Destiny Crota chase as it's a BestBuy canada exclusive there

View media item 2439423
Also Tom Hardy cast as Venom? Pops about to go through the roof! not to mention my Amazing SpiderMan 300 holofoil edition

if anyone needs these pops, hit me up. chases are sold as set with their commons. no trades, picking up batman conan tomorrow, like to sell tonight 

This guy offered me all 8 conan pops, or a big boy and a biggie for my plus 1 for fundays lol. streets are hot out here

Hold on to your pops bros! I know is tempting, but unless you strapped for cash, just holdnom to them...that metallic GR is awesome, some dude won Freddy GR...I lost 50$ trying to get him :frown:

Back
Top Bottom