FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

God damn dude....people are FIENDING FOR THESE TICKETS DOG...got offered BIG, night king Freddy and batman Conan for my ticket lol

Moved into my house today. Didn't realize it but there's like this shelf cut into the wall in the basement that I can display my pops on. Just need those acrylic shelf things to layer them like y'all do in detlof.

Hold on to your pops bros! I know is tempting, but unless you strapped for cash, just holdnom to them...that metallic GR is awesome, some dude won Freddy GR...I lost 50$ trying to get him :frown:
I still think the opposite. Now is the time to cash out.

God damn dude....people are FIENDING FOR THESE TICKETS DOG...got offered BIG, night king Freddy and batman Conan for my ticket lol

Doesn't ksteezy have the Spider-Man you want. And doesn't he really want night king Freddy??? :nerd:

I still think the opposite. Now is the time to cash out.
Doesn't ksteezy have the Spider-Man you want. And doesn't he really want night king Freddy??? :nerd:

Yeees!

Ron ain't tryin to flourish tho...

Yeah but then that means I'll have to screw my mom or my nephew out of their ticket. Sounds corny but I'd rather have the experience with them in San Diego for the first time than trade for some pops.

thats why some folks in here are quick to pull the trigger and strike while the iron is hot and cash out... these things are toys to me though i like to collect them and dont care too much about the value... i keep the box and everything but im in no rush to sell... but at the same time i dont have valuable pieces like some of yall... my best one is prally like 50 bucks :lol:

Fundays guarantees you box of fun with 3 Freddys that are 1/500 or less. Then you get chances at more Freddy's, protos and more stuff. Last year the big take always were those giant retro Freddy's and 18" dorbz. Plus the experience is priceless.

Plus Yoko and her little thick booty gon be there maaaaaan :smokin

Yo but someone from the NT group needs to train for the can o corn challenge cuz if we win that the table prize is legit.

Does anyone care to explain how ppg works?
For example that Conan Batman dropped to 75 when the average selling price of it in the last 60 days is over 140.
I've noticed that with a few other pops I was buying or own.

To be honest I don't see me selling my top top pieces. I kinda low key regret selling my Sinestro but it helped with a wedding expense so it was all good

But yeah as much as some pops are hot right now they might dive however you just never know what will stay hot and what'll take a Zepplin dive

This year it saw a $30 bump from last year from $110 to $140 after fees pretty much $150.
On the resell? How much people want?
people are out here paying $500 to be people's plus ones. I got offered $800 worth of pops by someone I deal with locally at least once a month. I'm almost tempted to do it because I paid $150 for the ticket but it's not about the $ for me. more about enjoying the experience with my family and one of my really close friends that will be there too. think I've resold two pops for more than I've paid in the two years that I've done this. 

Conan bats took a dive on PPG
laugh.gif
it's kind of funny cuz cats take PPG as the bible. PPG's algorithim is flawed. there are pieces on there that'll be listed at X amount and when you look on marketplaces and ebay, you'll find that you cant find it for that at all. that conan for example...$140 earlier today. you check ebay, offerup, mercari etc etc s*** isn't around for less than $200. I just try to make educated decisions when I buy. 

they have maleficent for like $105 or so, they're sitting around $85. been collecting comics since I was about 6, I've seen this same stuff happen with it as well. 

PPG is mad screwed up this evening. One of the my little pony pops that's a common and goes for $10 is showing up as $120 lol. Same with stay puff

PPG is mad screwed up this evening. One of the my little pony pops that's a common and goes for $10 is showing up as $120 lol. Same with stay puff

Dog I saw that too :lol: outta nowhere I seen my hatbox ghost jump to $220 like what the haha

Yeah dude that's why I tell people man, don't use any sort of collector's guide as your sole source of pricing whether you're buying or selling. End up costing yourself money either buy undercharging or overpaying if you don't check market.

I'm sure there's people had Yondu pops listed on eBay and Facebook for $9.99....movie came out he skyrocketed and he's like $45 lmfao

Back
Top Bottom