FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

thanks bruh @chaose57

I mainly take Ls on the real exclusive stuff I want when it comes to funko, but I'm so happy I've been killing it in the comic game lately after a hiatus during college. got spider-man 300 for free and 50 for $50, I'm all smiles. 

I FINALLLLLY HIT ON NIGHT KING FREDDY!!!!!! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

tumblr_np96gnEj481spd5tjo2_500.gif

Congrats man :smokin

Good for you man! How much you spend trying to go after him lol?

In this waffle? 30$

Overall innall my attempts probably more than it's worth :lol:
Deadddddddddd. If it makes you happy man that's all that matters, glad you finally got himself Dude who wanted my fundays ticket has one, was trying to beat him up on price so I could grab it and trade it to you, but I think $150 is where I draw the line for pops lol.

Deadddddddddd. If it makes you happy man that's all that matters, glad you finally got himself Dude who wanted my fundays ticket has one, was trying to beat him up on price so I could grab it and trade it to you, but I think $150 is where I draw the line for pops lol.

Well in the same toll, I randomly spent 20$ to get a 2k valued Pop....so this is just how the waffling game goes...I've spent plenty to get night king, spent NOTHING to get Maul...lol

Well in the same toll, I randomly spent 20$ to get a 2k valued Pop....so this is just how the waffling game goes...I've spent plenty to get night king, spent NOTHING to get Maul...lol
yepp nothing wrong with that at all. like you said that's how it goes when you gamble. you win and you lose, comes with the territory. 

After fundays I'm hoping I have enough change to scrounge up to finally buy this guy.

if they had raffles for comics I'd definitely be putting out a lot more than I am right now with pops. I'm about $150-$180 in the hole with 0 wins but it's all good, all just money in my paypal from ebaying so I feel like I'm not really spending any of my cash. could've had a black and white spidey by now though 
roll.gif
, I just broke down and paid up for him and meeseeks chase, the raffle gods are not in my favor. 

I can't find gitd vulture for anything either
that was one of those that flew once everyone realized that most stores only got one or two extra outside of their pre-orders. I got lucky living next to the mall, but originally I was gonna order 6 and pick the best box lol. very weird distribution.

Back
Top Bottom