FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Got my hotel for the store opening anyone else going out? 10 days before my birthday.

Wifey and I are going, staying at the Marriott as well.

Cool give me a shout. Gonna fly in Friday and leave on Sunday

Will do. We're driving up Friday and also leaving on Sunday. I'm really wondering how they're going to handle the store opening. Might be fights and riots on the mean streets of Everett, Washington.

Picked up the last Green Ranger Dragonzord tee from Target today. I'm in CA so be on the lookout for them if you want it. Fitting on the shirt is weird FYI

The Pint Size Zord is too dope

Yeah that spidey is crazy. F*ckin Dr octopus as spider-man! I need all parts of that. Hope it means that we're getting Future Foundation costumer and Spider-Man noir soon too.

Went to a target and they only had L and XL in the Green Ranger tee. :frown:
What size do you wear? I usually am a L but I got XL cause it was the last one and I really wanted the figure but it turns out it fits perfect.

looking to slim down comic collection on anything not spidey/venom or batman, gonna be getting rid of this if anyone's got any cool pops theyre looking to swap for it.

man i think i might start collecting these... was in tokyo last week and stopped by the marvel exhibit and saw a bunch of cool ones.

yall displaying them in the box or outside?

Back
Top Bottom