FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

how y'all getting updates on releases as they happen? following certain twitter accounts? 

the tony the tiger one for example. 

how y'all getting updates on releases as they happen? following certain twitter accounts? 

the tony the tiger one for example. 

Funko shop releases are every wednesday. Sign up at funko shop for the newsletter.

After that join FB groups, Reddit and sub to your local Hot Topic's instagram account and turn on post notifications.

good looks. appreciate the help 
pimp.gif

Funko shop releases are every wednesday. Sign up at funko shop for the newsletter.

After that join FB groups, Reddit and sub to your local Hot Topic's instagram account and turn on post notifications.
That one you have to be signed up for their newsletter. Just go to Funko's official site & enter your e-mail.

Someone is offering Tony the Tiger for the Target exclusive Qui Gon Jinn glow in the dark. Is that a trade I should consider?

LOTR pops hitting the WC.

My close HT had Gandalf today so I'm hoping they get Sam Wise and Froto tomorrow for that Froto chase.
:wow: they got LOTR pops, too!?

See, this is why I avoid this thread :lol:

Gonna need that Gandalf & possibly the Nazgul.

Super dumb that they didn't make Aragon, Legolas & Gimli pops, though.

Last edited:
LOTR pops hitting the WC.

My close HT had Gandalf today so I'm hoping they get Sam Wise and Froto tomorrow for that Froto chase.
:wow: they got LOTR pops, too!?

See, this is why I avoid this thread :lol:

Gonna need that Gandalf & possibly the Nazgul.

Super dumb that they didn't make Aragon, Legolas & Gimli pops, though.

HE LIVES! It's been a minute dude. Hope all is well

Pretty crazy reading the first couple pages of this thread. It started a year before I got into the hobby but damn has it changed lol!

Really comparable to sneakers/streetwear for nerds

The first funko I ever got was the spiderman bobble at universal studios... I didn't know this was this massive I thought that was just a spiderman bobble head toy.... crazy.

Let me know dad.
I almost feel like he was willing to do pop for pop

Can't wait for those new GoT pops.

Copping Jon, Wun Wun & Tormund.

Looks like they won't be having that 2fer that I saw earlier this year from when Jon handed Ramsey that fade, though :frown:

Just copped these off pre-order.
View media item 2451290
All hail Lord Snow

All whack.
Only copping cersi. And maybe bearded tyrion

Just noticed they put up more Nowitzki of Tarth pops on HBO at $9.99 plus shipping. Been a while since I've seen any of those. Keeping my eyes open for Tywinn, renly, and Joffrey at sticker price :lol:

Freddy Funko's BDay is June 28 ,so they are gonna kick it off today.

Keep eyes peeled on Funko Shop.

Also it seems they put crowns on the Wednesdays this month so I smell a flurry of ne Funko Shop Freddies inbound.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom