FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I've only gotten lucky once they moved to 1:6. Total I've found 11 at retail, paid resale for meeseeks, John Wick and Green Goblin. Some people find them like crazy. Or some people that flip them local order 6 to get guaranteed chase or order a ton from a retailer to get chases and then return the commons. The hunt is personally what makes them fun for me. The few that I legit need in my collection, I just order 6 from Amazon or buy guaranteed chases from a local collectible business for $24.99.
Yea I guess I ain't on the hunt hard enough. I only check GS or HT every now and then.

You still got any of the Rick and Morty's available :nerd:

I've only gotten lucky once they moved to 1:6. Total I've found 11 at retail, paid resale for meeseeks, John Wick and Green Goblin. Some people find them like crazy. Or some people that flip them local order 6 to get guaranteed chase or order a ton from a retailer to get chases and then return the commons. The hunt is personally what makes them fun for me. The few that I legit need in my collection, I just order 6 from Amazon or buy guaranteed chases from a local collectible business for $24.99.
Yea I guess I ain't on the hunt hard enough. I only check GS or HT every now and then.

You still got any of the Rick and Morty's available
nerd.gif
I've got chase rick. keeping meeseeks. I'll shoot you a pm dog. 

All luck bro legit lol. I own 13 chases, 4 I paid resale for, the rest besides the homecoming dorbz (ordered 6 off of Amazon) I've just walked into a store and purchased

I have never seen one chase in the wild. Are you like hitting multiple spot looking or just random find some.

Last edited:
HOW?

This **** is ridiculous. :lol:

All luck bro legit lol. I own 13 chases, 4 I paid resale for, the rest besides the homecoming dorbz (ordered 6 off of Amazon) I've just walked into a store and purchased

Man, I wish I had that luck. Our Toys R Us hasn't restocked their Pops in what feels like three months. B&N never gets new **** and when they do, only 2 of a Pop usually. Target, Wal-Mart, and our GameStops are pure ***. Don't get me started on Walgreens. Still haven't seen Mace Windu. The only place I can snag chases from is our HT.

This place is dead when it comes to the hunt, and that's my fav part. :smh:

ksteezy ksteezy yoooo quit fronting and let me hold that spidey bruh.

Nice WW chase tho. Only DC ones I have are batman and riddler.

As for everyone else, I stalk pull up to the stores that stock new pops.

i'm over here about to pay 4X over retail for a Finn Balor Chase and i see ya dudes pulling chases every day :lol:

cannot wait man, gonna freak out! sdcc hype is getting real for me, prolly the only time I'm doing the trip.

final of this week's hunt. might have an extra eleven for grabs later this week/next week. I ordered one for $25 plus the cost of the common from a local collectible shop.

Think they're just using that as reference. This year's colors are like royal and blue from my badges/programming I got in the mail

You get that Tony yet? I really don't wanna let go of spidey bro, as that's my only trade bait piece and I realllly want one of the Martians :frown:

Part of me hopes there's nothing I like so I could save the cash and put it toward the gas fireplace I wanna get. Every dollar counts :lol:

Last edited:
Think they're just using that as reference. This year's colors are like royal and blue from my badges/programming I got in the mail

You get that Tony yet? I really don't wanna let go of spidey bro, as that's my only trade bait piece and I realllly want one of the Martians :frown:

Think it comes in on Friday. It's all good if you don't want to get rid of him. I'll just keep the Tony and add it to my up for grabs pile or bring it to fundays to leverage trades. If you end up getting your Mars attacks and still have spidey let me know. I'll give you the Tony and cash. Either way I'll keep my eyes out for you. I don't win raffles so the few high dollar pops I get I try my best to keep for trades.

Back
Top Bottom