FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I've got 6 people in my room or else I'd offer you some help lol. At this point I'm strongly considering giving my other plus 1 to that cat for the $2500 worth of stuff...I'm like $1500 in the hole and that's without having to pay airfare

Ugh I hate double packs and super sized pops because I like to keep my pops nicely stacked and in protectors :frown:

Ugh I hate double packs and super sized pops because I like to keep my pops nicely stacked and in protectors :frown:

Do you order the stacks in bulk? I put chases/higher priced stuff/spidey/autographed pops in them but I'm short about 5 right now. Need to get some for like sub $7 for convention season

Do you order the stacks in bulk? I put chases/higher priced stuff/spidey/autographed pops in them but I'm short about 5 right now. Need to get some for like sub $7 for convention season

All the big name pops I've won came with pop stacks, Amazon sells the soft protectors at like 30 for 20$ or some **** like that :lol:

All the big name pops I've won came with pop stacks, Amazon sells the soft protectors at like 30 for 20$ or some **** like that :lol:
Yeah I'm bringing 20 soft protectors out for the con and then looking for about 15 stacks

I wait until Hot Cash and then go HAM at my local HT.

They never have them in stock at my HT lol

I just bought some of the pop stacks from FYE in store. They're 8 dollars a piece with buy 2 get 1 75% off. Comes out to 6 a piece.

HT has them for $8.40 w/$1 shipping for orders over $50.

Best deal so far. Since you don't need them till the con worth waiting for shipping but are you gonna wanna check 15 stacks as luggage? lol

HT has them for $8.40 w/$1 shipping for orders over $50.

Best deal so far. Since you don't need them till the con worth waiting for shipping but are you gonna wanna check 15 stacks as luggage? lol

I found them on toy wiz for $167 shipped for 20 of them. I can bring them as a carry on since I'll be flying as part of the crew. I should've hopped on the deal, local girl in a collector's group could've gotten them for me for $6.30 a piece

Last edited:
In for all those Star Wars,hope they are all shared. Everything I wanted was super easy to cop last year,hell still some of those false god Supes on the shelf at GS. :lol:

Please let the Snoke come to GameStop [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom