FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Man they must have put an end to that buy one get one for $1 quick because my nearest HT wasnt running the sale.

Picked up Goku Black and a Venom anyway though

Man they must have put an end to that buy one get one for $1 quick because my nearest HT wasnt running the sale.

Picked up Goku Black and a Venom anyway though

The entire store was buy 1 get 1 for a $1 it was pretty stupid... even the tees....

Random SDCC exclusive popped up. Possibly from an animation wave.

View media item 2470511
Edit i don't even know what the heck a Rick and Morty is but i might want this on the strength of that ghost in a jar :lol:

Last edited:
My Mordecai joint shot up to $110 on PPG. My girl got Mordecai and Rigby for $60 for me for Christmas. Out here winning. :smokin

Random SDCC exclusive popped up. Possibly from an animation wave.

View media item 2470511
Edit i don't even know what the heck a Rick and Morty is but i might want this on the strength of that ghost in a jar :lol:

1st AUTO COP! The show is HILARIOUS. It's a mix of "Back to the Future" with some "House" and some "Big Bang Theory" as a cartoon for adults. Worth a shot!

Rick and Morty is great. I might have to break my rule of nothing meeseeks related rick and morty merchandise/toys for that pop. 

`

I've never seen Rick and Morty. Everyone keeps telling me to watch though [emoji]128064[/emoji]

do they have pop protectors for the darth vader w/ tie fighter?

Look at the heavy hitters come through! Nice top 10s guys. Hoping mine can be kinda like that after SDCC and fundays

I've come to terms with not having Headless Ned and Freddy Lannister. I'm not gonna sleep on the Conan WW though!

I've come to terms with not having Headless Ned and Freddy Lannister. I'm not gonna sleep on the Conan WW though!

If I come across one being waffled, I'll throw in a slot for you...lol he's also dropped in value, but I think when the season kicks in a lot of these GOT pops, will jump..

Back
Top Bottom