FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

conan.jpg

Yeah man i'm still in it eff it. If the lines too wild then i'll just post up and try to find the conan line then stroll around and do all the freebie stuff.
Not worth it especially if you're going to Fundays. The pops you get from that > any pop at the funko booth or pop up shop.

If you're looking to get the White Walker Conan, the HBO GoT offsite will be giving those out as the "Custom Night King Pop"

Not worth it especially if you're going to Fundays. The pops you get from that > any pop at the funko booth or pop up shop.

If you're looking to get the White Walker Conan, the HBO GoT offsite will be giving those out as the "Custom Night King Pop"

Are you serious? Dang. Where'd you read that? Omni is damn near opposite end of the pop up.

Well i mean it's all about the experience right? I do want stuff from the pop up and want to buy from the actual pop up lol

But yeah Fundays pops > everything.

*edit*

Merp I doubt that Conan is the one they're giving. HBO experience only available to badge holders :frown:

Last edited:
Hope some of these shared exclusives sit because I'm not going to have a chance to go hunting until Monday :frown:

Most all should hit sites about 3am EST on Thursday, although I doubt they'll sit.

If anyone still buys the washed Smugglers Bounty box don't click.

droids.jpg

Are you serious? Dang. Where'd you read that? Omni is damn near opposite end of the pop up.

Well i mean it's all about the experience right? I do want stuff from the pop up and want to buy from the actual pop up lol

But yeah Fundays pops > everything.

*edit*

Merp I doubt that Conan is the one they're giving. HBO experience only available to badge holders :frown:
This was spotted at the GoT offsite via SDCC Blog but yea a badge might be required. You don't have one?

1334x1000.jpeg-1-17.jpg

Damn that sucks if there's no line for Conan pops like last year. Meh.

And no I don't have a badge. I just got a fundays ticket.

Also reading there's about 100 people at the pop up shop now. Smh I might just skip that all together.

if anyone is going to conan any day besides thursday night and wants to swap pops let me know. I'll have 3 from the thursday evening show, would like to get as many different as possible.

What is Thursdays Conan Pop? ^

I'm trying to get a few White Walkers whether at the booth or that GoT shop right outside the con

Back
Top Bottom