FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Daffy is 2000 pcs but they'll probably have a 100 online.

I'm surprised at all these people honoring the ghost chairs out there. Trust i'd be piling em up and moving em to the side. I'm big enough to start some ish so yeah.

Funimation pop

fun.jpg

I'm still planning on getting to SD early on friday morning just to avoid the traffic in the AM getting in. I'll be there at 1am or so and see what's the haps with that pop up line but i'm sure it's gonna be ridiculous. If anything find some parking and then sleep in the car till morning to plan out my day. Definitely gonna hit the marina park for all the freebie stuff there then try to hit up some other spots. lots of walking that's for sure haha.

what happens to the pre-orders all over the webs for the megazord? :wow:

what happens to the pre-orders all over the webs for the megazord? :wow:

Those are being honored as the pop is a Diamond/Previews x Toy Tokyo exclusive. Of course it depends on how many those stores got and if they didn't oversell preorders.

Called my local boxlunch and they said have no idea if they're receiving the pops in store? Is it online only?

Anyone with more info?

At the convention the Megazord Pop is only available as a Toy Tokyo exclusive. Outside of the con it's shared as a Previews Exclusive.

Called my local boxlunch and they said have no idea if they're receiving the pops in store? Is it online only?

Anyone with more info?

my friend called his local boxlunch, they said the limit was 5 per person of each style (for the SDCC ones), they open at 10am. lmao. he doesn't live in a big city like LA or NYC.

B&N limits 2 total which sucks if they continue that. Meaning if they have 10 SDCC items you can only buy 2 of the 10.

Box lunch limiting 5 each means they'll have a ton but i can pass on the ones there till after it all dies down.

Does GS usually put their exclusives online? I've usually go in person, but due to work I have to depend on the site.

NEED that Tony Stark.

My final wish list:

- Stupor Daffy
- pink Marvin
- Mountain
- Tormund/Brienne Dorbz 2-pack
- Mr. Hyde/Bugs 2-pack
- White Walker Conan

Good luck, bros, I'm heading driving down tomorrow night!

Yeah GS has em online. They'll sell out then go up right after they sell out.

My final list

Tony Stark
Negatron
Tigger Flocked
The Tick
Scareglow

Then depending where i am in the pop up line
Marvin Pink (might try HT)
Stupor Daffy

and of course any Conans.

Also gonna try to snag a giant Freddy dorbz at fundays.

Final list is

Tony Stark
Masked Elliott
Joker Bats
Bruce Wayne
Brienne & Tormund 2 pack
Conan as Spider-Man

Can't wait for fundays man! Not gonna be able to sleep at all today or tomorrow.

Got a 6am flight tomorrow from D.C. to Chicago and then Chicago to San Diego

Hold me down if you can. Not too concerned with box condition.

I'll let you know what I can do, anything extra I have for sale is gonna be posted in here/Facebook.

Just keep in mind it's like a 10 hour camp and the trip itself is expensive lol.

Back
Top Bottom