FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Daffy completes my Funko-Shop haul:

IMG_4131.JPG

Damn you cooked heavy bro congrats!

Thanks man! After seeing your Fundays haul, I have to attempt to get tickets for next year lol...the whole time I thought you need a SDCC badge (which I always fail on getting) to attend for some reason, like Fundays was happening inside the convention smh..

Damn Baxter restocked again? They made 1000000000 of them or Walmart is wildin and they gonna send out mass L emails lol

Thanks man! After seeing your Fundays haul, I have to attempt to get tickets for next year lol...the whole time I thought you need a SDCC badge (which I always fail on getting) to attend for some reason, like Fundays was happening inside the convention smh..

You look like you're way swifter than me. Should have no problem getting tickets

Does anyone have LOC, my cousin really wants that TBAS crate is their a way to still cop previous boxes?

I can still buy old boxes but I don't know if that's just because I'm a member. You might want to sign up and then purchase an old box.

All of these cops just make me feel bad that I struck out. Probably gonna go to the GameStop nobody goes to and scoop Tony. I gotta be included. :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom