FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Toy wars is legit. But if u plan on buying pre order pops, it's going to be a longgggg wait.

I got in their *** a few weeks back because of my OW preorder bundle. Told them to ship what they had and refund me the rest. Ridiculous that it took them until damn near August to fulfill.

IMG_9334.JPG

Looking to trade for Toy Matrix Unmasked Captain America.

PM me I'll take this whole lot cash if you're interested.

congrats man? was he pretty easy? It's cool. I'm not in love with him but I had no use for a megaman prototype.

Hellll naw :lol: I had him in the cart for an hour, had to open a million browser tabs until one advanced to the next step, then do it again on that step. Anxiety outta control the entire time.

Hellll naw :lol: I had him in the cart for an hour, had to open a million browser tabs until one advanced to the next step, then do it again on that step. Anxiety outta control the entire time.

It was so frustrating and tiring, I gave up after 3 hours. The sun was beginning to rise.

Anyone interested in the Happy Happy Joy Joy 2 pack? I might need to part with it to fund my grail purchases. Prices will be a bit under PPG.

at least you didn't have to wait 18 hours at SDCC just to come up empty handed lol.

I still need to get my logistics down lol. All I'll say is be prepared for the F&F to get the special treatment before us lol

I read your posts on FB about the "VIPs" and F&F on FB and it infuriated me. I understand taking care of folks, but people were waiting hours upon hours. Really gotta fix the system.

Hope the rest of us plebs get a shot. :\

I read your posts on FB about the "VIPs" and F&F on FB and it infuriated me. I understand taking care of folks, but people were waiting hours upon hours. Really gotta fix the system.

Hope the rest of us plebs get a shot. :\

I think it should be much better than SDCC personally. VIPs arent really the problem, it was all the effers that were cutting the line that had shown up right when it started moving

Final haul. Man SDCC was a blast. Very competitive and tiresome but probably the best 4 days of my adult life.

Here's my little haul of what I kept from there. My friends and family had a lot to do with me getting some of these.

IMG_9348.JPG

What would you say is the average age of people that are into funkos?

What would you say is the average age of people that are into funkos?

That's waaaaaaaaaay too hard to gauge.

With the way the popularity has exploded, it's pretty hard to narrow it down.

I've seen little kids, teens, young adults, adults and older folk 40+ be into it. And not just resellers. My table at fundays I had a dude was easily 55+ sitting with me at his first fundays. Dude was here from Illinois too.

Back
Top Bottom