FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

IMG_3095.jpg

Damn
I need this.

Trying to find a robot batman chase in the wild but at this point I'm pretty sure chases don't make it out to the front of the store

Batman number 15848485848289 and 1584848584890 for me

IMG_0610.JPG

I really like JadaToys stuff. Was at WalMart and saw these for the first time. Only $5

IMG_0607.JPG
IMG_0608.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0607.JPG
    IMG_0607.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Should I shell out for a Teen Titans Cyborg or just get the Justice League version. Just started collecting.

Did a few meet and greets yesterday and today for Summerslam weekend. Got some pops autographed and took some pics with AJ Styles, Bret Hart and Sasha Banks. Can't wait for Summerslam tomorrow night.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Also, although I didn't pre-order it, I was able to go hunting afterward and found this in store:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
Sasha is Bae. She was so cool and took time to talk to everyone who came to see her. I wore a Vegeta Over 9000 tank, and she loved it. She then proceeded to do a double kamehameha with me and we took a pic of that lol.

Dammit man! You're killing me. I'm glad you had a good time though. I need to do mania soon

xN9dO
Met Jim Cummings today, nicest guy ever! Greatful he signed my pop when they told me he wouldn't be allowed to sign person items just a note card provided to me

If you cannot make out what he wrote he wrote "stay dangerous DW." with his signature

Attachments

• IMG_5275.jpeg
    IMG_5275.jpeg
    864 KB · Views: 8
Cooked :pimp:

Barely got anything though, and after seeing what some of these dudes do for Pops, I feel a bit weird collecting these vinyl figures :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_1151.JPG
    IMG_1151.JPG
    545.9 KB · Views: 44
Anyone have a Scare Glow with the sdcc sticker for trade? Easily one of my favorite pops from sdcc, but kinda wish mine had the sdcc sticker. I have Abominable Snowman, Marvin the Martian, Sike o Shriner.

Finally gave in and bought an eleven chase off eBay. Can't wait. It was actually the pop that made me start collecting because I wanted to find it and tried my luck buying one online haha

Back
Top Bottom