FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

So weird how the Flash has been selling out at all my HTs in the area.

News coming out of Funko grand opening is that big announcement coming in 6 months. Funko finally getting a license everyone been asking for. Speculation is they finally got Nintendo or Jurassic Park. If it's Nintendo RIP everyone's wallet and life lol

Just on Pokémon It's game over. If they make a pop version of this I'll slap hella mommas to get As many of these as I can.

89F5CD1C-432A-4DC0-BF84-A288E4D9512D-9460-00000A3065CAB611.jpeg

If it's Nintendo I'm grabbing Squirtle, Wario, Mario, Donkey & Diddy Kong, and Luigi....you know what, ninentdo, please keep that license for the sake of my bank account

So weird how the Flash has been selling out at all my HTs in the area.

News coming out of Funko grand opening is that big announcement coming in 6 months. Funko finally getting a license everyone been asking for. Speculation is they finally got Nintendo or Jurassic Park. If it's Nintendo RIP everyone's wallet and life lol

Just on Pokémon It's game over. If they make a pop version of this I'll slap hella mommas to get As many of these as I can.

89F5CD1C-432A-4DC0-BF84-A288E4D9512D-9460-00000A3065CAB611.jpeg

I'd imagine they're going to have like 50 variations of pikachus before they do a mew, let alone ancient mew.

Pokemon would be ridiculous lol. There's way too many, I'd guess they'd just make the popular ones... starters and legendaries?

The one license I want the most is Square Enix... i know some Kingdom Hearts is coming out, but if the FF lines ever come out, it's a wrap...FF IX and FF VII would be copped with the quickness

Get what u can with Barnes. Last time they had this sell be pop and rocksteady. Ygrettes all types of stuff that's worth a lot now

Wouldn't mind if they got the Rock Star Games license. Would love to get a line of pops for the main characters of each GTA series.

My son wanted to put up some FNAF videos he made on YouTube. He's really into the Funko Pops and plushes. Is it ok to post a link to his videos in here?

Anyone still see Street Fighter 30th Anniversary boxes at their Gamestop?

I saw some SF joints at this comic store in my mall. I dont know if there were 20th aniversary.

They had those chase ones to behind the counter but they were taxing them hard. 11 + Eggos was like 40 bucks as was HIM

I saw some SF joints at this comic store in my mall. I dont know if there were 20th aniversary.

They had those chase ones to behind the counter but they were taxing them hard. 11 + Eggos was like 40 bucks as was HIM

It was a 30th anniversary box with a pop 2 pack, shirt and some other goodies. Only at Gamestop.

Back
Top Bottom