FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Found this Chase in a random tourist gift shop around my job after work today :lol: , also talked the price down to $10 no tax :pimp:

image.jpeg

Boarded up and shut down my building today at work. We're in Daytona Beach and closed for sure until Tuesday. I live closer towards Orlando and riding it out.

Pops are ****** up when I see heavy sneaker heads like Dj Delz and sneaker twitter cats posting about em. Which is why I'm glad they're mass marketing more.

IT was legit. I coulda sworn I seen the part where he was sepia like the chase but I dunno. I might just pull the trigger right now while it's at about $120 or do a grail trade since they're still popping up in Walgreens.

Haven't posted in a while but here are some new pickups

Got the two BL in Denver at Bait never wanted to pay shipping lol

Deadpool/venom is super dope glad I preorder that guy

Found enzo and Cass after work at the Walgreens nears my house, they have 2 mace windu, and some commander still there

20170909_095220.jpg

Pops are ****ed up when I see heavy sneaker heads like Dj Delz and sneaker twitter cats posting about em. Which is why I'm glad they're mass marketing more.

IT was legit. I coulda sworn I seen the part where he was sepia like the chase but I dunno. I might just pull the trigger right now while it's at about $120 or do a grail trade since they're still popping up in Walgreens.

What you looking to trade for chase Pennywise? I have one that I would possibly trade.

Back
Top Bottom