FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

i have 2 people coming with me to NYCC on Thursday and Friday, so I have 6 chances to hit that Funko lottery. Fingers crossed.

my other 2 friends don't collect pops, so if multiple people hit, i'll get some extra pops for those here who can't get them.

Snowman, Orange Bird, and Mr. Toad Dorbz would be GREATLY appreciated. Will gladly repay the favor at ECCC next year! Have some friends going who don't collect Pops either.

TT Exclusives so far:

Trash 1
12841_LOTL_Sleestak_POP_GLAM_NYCCToyTokyo_large.png

Trash 2
12840_LOTL_GoldenSleestakEnik_TT_POP_GLAM_large.jpg

Trash 3
14908_BlackHole_Vincent_NYCC_POP_GLAM_HiRes_large.jpg

Trash 4
20856_BlackHole_Maximillian_NYCC_POP_GLAM_HiRes_large.jpg

The ONLY thing that's maybe ok is Sleestack. And that's cuz I actually watch the original show when i was a kid.

Just realized Funko is taking it BACK with not only those Land of the Lost but Black Hole pops.

Them there's properties before more than half of you was born! :lol:

Also the count is at about 33 exclusives so far and Funko tweeted they ain't halfway done.

We still need a Marvel wave then maybe cartoons, Scott Pilgrim, Warner Brothers and miscellaneous.

Last edited:
Only NYCC pop I want so far is the Boba ride. Need it to compliment my Vader ride.

**** Disney.

IMG_3317.JPG

Nintendo rumor mill got people asking hella questions.

IF they get Nintendo I dunno how imma do it. I may just lose my mind lol

NYCC looking like a dub, gonna sell my tickets. Nothing worth waiting in line for at the moment.

That's crazy that you got 3 Freddys for that price Chester. I had the full Superman set minus white lantern and I got $800 for it. Really gotta strike quick for this stuff.

The real jig is selling a ticket to fundays, think I'm gonna do that next year. And then list my stuff on Craigslist and eBay while I'm in San Diego lol.

Lmk if you wanna let that B....... pop go!

Only things not shared were Jolly Roger and mr toad I think from con stuff. From pop up shop I don't know. So pretty much 98% of everything lol

Back
Top Bottom