FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Screenshot_20170923-154310.png

Well I think most of us are wondering if teams will be taking a knee or not tomorrow...we know every single Cowboy player bout to be on two feet.

Anyone know how to do a sticker swap? Found this guy, but looks like someone stepped on it. I want to do a box swap and need to know what's the best way to transfer the sticker. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_0144.JPG
    IMG_0144.JPG
    252.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Anyone know how to do a sticker swap? Found this guy, but looks like someone stepped on it. I want to do a box swap and need to know what's the best way to transfer the sticker. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

If you don't care about the original box with the chase sticker, just roll the window. Most chase stickers are easitly removable if you or your girl have long nails, but sometimes they are stuck on there pretty good an you might end up damaging that edge. That's why i said if you don't care about that box, bend the window near a sticker edge and it'll eventually pop up enough where you can peel it off.

MCC won’t even load for me. :stoneface:
Yea its been really slow, here's the text from the site:
Last week we promised something very special for Marvel Collector Corps subscribers and the time has finally come!

For a LIMITED TIME – the Iron Man (Tales of Suspense #40) GOLD exclusive is available to active subscribers (US and Canada only) who purchased the August MCC box – First Appearance Avengers.

To access and purchase the exclusive, eligible Marvel Collector Corps subscribers simply need to:

1. Log into their account
  2. Look for the “Members Exclusive” section
  3. Add the exclusive to your cart and check out
Once again – This exclusive is available for a LIMITED TIME, while supplies last.

For anyone considering a Marvel Collector Corps subscription – our Thor: Ragnarok box will be here in October! And we might just have another subscribers only exclusive some time after that. Stay tuned for more.

Back
Top Bottom