FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard... the variant of the pop is still the same thing... it's like they searching for a way to add nonexsistent value to these.... if it was a different variant okay cool... but it's the same damn pop.
Exactly,same mold,same paint, everything.Only difference is the sticker,If it really affects the "value" that much,you're not collecting Pops,you're collecting stickers.

Nonexsistent value... it would be like if I got a pair of Jordan's from footlocker but they aren't as valuable as the ones from Nike because I have a Nike bag.. it's flawed and it's only gonna hurt them in the long run

When the zombie apocalypse happens... what funko pops are you putting in your bag?

And are you gonna leave them boxed?

Good luck drew!
Thanks brotha!
Bro your gonna get it.. we ordered at the same time they had about 11 up
Patience is a virtue (that I don't have :lol:) i got some bad luck though when it comes to stuff like this. But the fact that they've restocked like 500 pcs (although through a span of a few days) after we ordered ours feels like it should be a good sign

I really want a Flash Conan. All I'm missing from my Flash collection is the GITD White Lantern, Chase and Flash Conan. I want to find a Chase Flash in the wild haha.

Walmart emailed me and said my ordered came in. Rushed over to grab it before work. Hopefully I’m not late. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom