FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Haven't seen the ghostbuster ones, seen a few of the other season 2 ones already though. Not sure I'm going to go too hard on Season 2 Pops, just ended up with Eleven & the HT underwater Eleven from season 1.

Sooo my order from HT is still processing but they just charged me through Paypal. Only thing is that it's less than my order total. Ughhhh hopefully they didn't cancel an item.

So I got a shipping notification this morning and it looks like my whole order is good. Looks like they charged me less than my total amount too

LOL

so dude comes in here with a laundry list of "hot pops" cuz he wants to get out the game after a month and y'all ready to feed the reseller?

C'mon now. Dude is the epitome of what's ruining the hobby. 3 Crota chase? 4 James Gunns? Dude ain't even about that pop life but lotta y'all about to line his pockets? :sick: Let him sell on ebay and pay fees :lol:

LOL

so dude comes in here with a laundry list of "hot pops" cuz he wants to get out the game after a month and y'all ready to feed the reseller?

C'mon now. Dude is the epitome of what's ruining the hobby. 3 Crota chase? 4 James Gunns? Dude ain't even about that pop life but lotta y'all about to line his pockets? :sick: Let him sell on ebay and pay fees :lol:

I need deez oops man :lol:

Also that Mr Bean chase and Scorpio Freddy are legit freaky.

Waiting on that Aquarius szn Freddy.

and if that Mr monopoly cancel is true maaaannn :frown:

LOL

lol reread my first post only asked if there was a place to sell an entire collection, then someone said post a list on here of what i have for sell, did not come here to resell to anyone i can sell piece by piece on ebay but rather off it all at once

Justice_League_Funko.jpg

https://www.regmovies.com/promotions/justice-league-funko

Last edited:
LOL

LOL bruh he ain't even about to oop. No NT fam price :lol:
That’s why I didn’t even acknowledge that post at all. Come on my guy. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom