FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Attachments

• C99C302E-B7BC-4DFA-8161-3A55EDCE9098.jpeg
    C99C302E-B7BC-4DFA-8161-3A55EDCE9098.jpeg
    32.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 3CDF5557-2E7A-47FC-AA3F-A34A8E8F2FF0.jpeg
    3CDF5557-2E7A-47FC-AA3F-A34A8E8F2FF0.jpeg
    487.2 KB · Views: 14
The fact that there’s lurkers in here trying to resell little collectibles. :rofl:
What they don’t understand is it’s gonna be dry for them now that NYCC is over.

Hope that reseller gets stuck with everything. Kick him out of this thread too :wink:
Lol some of y’all mad over some toys, I never posted in here to sell to anyone on niketalk if you check my first post all I asked was there a place to sell an entire collection at once. Then some one replied to post what I was selling in this thread, to the person that gave me the info on that store that buys if you ever need a pop reach out and I’ll oop, thanks for the information

Last edited:
Lol some of y’all mad over some toys, I never posted in here to sell to anyone on niketalk if you check my first post all I asked was there a place to sell an entire collection at once. Then some one replied to post what I was selling in this thread, to the person that gave me the info on that store that buys if you ever need a pop reach out and I’ll oop, thanks for the information

7bucksapop buys collections, usually looking for 100+ though I think.

How you get 4 James Gunn is all I wanna know :lol:

Back
Top Bottom