FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

pickle rick 3.jpg

I had 2 in my cart like 20 minutes ago. Got to the pay screen then was like *shrug*

Just sold a grail, Gemini GITD Skeletor. I was the lowest seller on the bay but i sold it fast. Legit tripled what i paid i think. Got me the ends to order my bartop DIY kit w/graphics and controls and still have enough left over for accessories. My pops and I built a bartop for my nieces so they could plug their raspberry pi into it. It was pretty rough but we dont have anything but hand power tools, however I think it came out legit. 7k games,12 systems should keep them entertained.
arc.png

Honestly my interest has moved on to creating an arcade room. Pops and I are currently building a single player vertical mini cab for my girl since. Once I have my bartop done and I get past this upcoming wedding I want to focus on getting an old sit down Japanese Sega Astro City candy cab.

I'll be letting some grails go soon. Currently I'm looking to part with Angry Freddy Flux and White Ranger Freddy from last year's fundays.

And i'm so glad i'm not into DBZ, drama for that HIT pop is wild.

My interest is lost. Going to my grandmas house this weekend and unloading..

She also keeps asking me what these “short plastic toys are” so... I gotta get it out her crib.

I haven't bought pops for myself in over a year..I think the last ones were the mystery fallout 4 ones..anyway..I need the grumpy one

I had 2 in my cart like 20 minutes ago. Got to the pay screen then was like *shrug*

Just sold a grail, Gemini GITD Skeletor. I was the lowest seller on the bay but i sold it fast. Legit tripled what i paid i think. Got me the ends to order my bartop DIY kit w/graphics and controls and still have enough left over for accessories. My pops and I built a bartop for my nieces so they could plug their raspberry pi into it. It was pretty rough but we dont have anything but hand power tools, however I think it came out legit. 7k games,12 systems should keep them entertained.
arc.png

Honestly my interest has moved on to creating an arcade room. Pops and I are currently building a single player vertical mini cab for my girl since. Once I have my bartop done and I get past this upcoming wedding I want to focus on getting an old sit down Japanese Sega Astro City candy cab.

I'll be letting some grails go soon. Currently I'm looking to part with Angry Freddy Flux and White Ranger Freddy from last year's fundays.

And i'm so glad i'm not into DBZ, drama for that HIT pop is wild.

That's a very cool build project. The kids and even you will enjoy hours on that machine. Ever look through local paper and craigslist listings for full size arcade machines? Can sometimes find real gems out there. Buddy found NBA Jam and had system modded with other games and sister found old dude with couple Mortal Kombat machines.

Back
Top Bottom