FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Untitled.jpg

Funko ever do any Wrestlemania exclusives in the past? Going to Wrestlemania this year for a bachelor party in NO and hoping there's an exclusive somewhere.

The gold dragonzord is so funny to me. TT should have sold the damn thing, the fact of the matter is that the funko booth returned all of the stock to TT after the NYCC because Funko had SO MANY of those things it was insane.... I don't understand why they didn't just let TT do there underhand shi* and then eventually they would just let everyone line up and buy it. The TT booth was so dead this year.

It's weird too because I saw other NY spots getting them on r/funkopop. I'd think the Times Square location would be one of the first.

The gold dragonzord is so funny to me. TT should have sold the damn thing, the fact of the matter is that the funko booth returned all of the stock to TT after the NYCC because Funko had SO MANY of those things it was insane.... I don't understand why they didn't just let TT do there underhand shi* and then eventually they would just let everyone line up and buy it. The TT booth was so dead this year.

Funko is punishing Lev lol. They want no parts of being associated with that fight that broke out last year at the TT booth that was unrelated to pops lol

I'm down for a damaged box hit lol. Just got back from my hometown TRU. Said they had 2 in stock but we(me and employees lol) couldn't find it.

Back
Top Bottom