FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

https://bungiestore.com/collections...-order-bungie-exclusive-gold-osiris-funko-pop
osiris_2_5fadc906-0a2b-4696-af2c-929d27e2a6a3.png

the target i planned on hitting up after work sold out of kilmonger smh... anyway only 2 pops i want tomorrow for emerald city hopefully its easy

I want Padme but I'm not sure if it will be sold out in stores by lunch time. I don't want to pay GS shipping if i order online :lol: . The holographic Leia sat in shelves during SDCC, so i'm hoping Padme will be the same.

That Hulkbuster looks underwhelming in that picture, glad the finished product looks better.

ECCC is a hall pass all the way around for me.

Captain Planet
BTTF 3 Marty
Neon Deion
Mike Tyson punch out
Rainbow Brite lineup
It's always sunny in philly
More rappers
Cop uniform Dark knight joker
Fresh prince

Only took 2 years but they finally releasing rainbow brite and fresh prince. Deion came out last year. Just need that Always Sunny gang to drop and I can retire.

Ps, if any Funko execs are out there listening. Me and my large amount of friends will all pay TOP DOLLAR for the pops on this list. Funko Pop stock will rose at least 15%. Bet.

finally got shipping info on the night king on dragon pop i pre ordered....not doing this again

to be fair killmonger isn't suppose to release til Monday, I'm still being paitent, til it releases.

looks like i'll be able to cop Thor!!

Last edited:
I have no expectations that I will find Killmonger in stores... Target is always a complete crapshoot for me.

All I want are the Ace & Krypto Dorbz..... and Funko Shop will be doing that 4 day random release craziness again :smh:

Back
Top Bottom