FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Gotta think positively my man. I have zero doubt I will get multiple Killmongers from the online release!!
That is me being positive :lol: I go into Targets thinking I won't find it that way I'll be pleasantly surprised if I do. I don't even bother with Brickseek or talking to any employees, they're always the worst. I almost got into a heated argument with them one time when they lied to me over the 10 inch Groot releasing.

I ended up getting him at another one, but that wasn't the point.. it was the principle of the matter :lol:

Chrome Spidey, Thanos and Iron Man. F*ck my life

C17FFCA5-FEAF-4E0C-AB84-8CAB52B316DF.jpeg

omfg i need those chrome variants lol wthhh

what's dropping tmrw? eccc stuff on funkshop? lol

Called my local target, did the DPCI search for Killmonger. Hadn't received yet, most likely Saturday which is good cuz I get paid that evening.

If they let me snag multiples, will put up the bat signal on the extras for you guys on a first come first serve.

Called my local target, did the DPCI search for Killmonger. Hadn't received yet, most likely Saturday which is good cuz I get paid that evening.

If they let me snag multiples, will put up the bat signal on the extras for you guys on a first come first serve.

i went to mine this morning since it popped up on brickseeker. Got the 'its sold out. another store 13 miles away should have 6' script.

Im just gonna wait it out like i should have did with crota and vie for it online

Back
Top Bottom