FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Screenshot_20180302-100557.png

was first in line at hot topic, they had six darts. no chase. I am done with pops for this week, been a terrible week.

washedNT.png

yesterday the target (opens at 8AM PST) next to my house had killmongers.. i decided to go with the Supreme drop (8AM PST) first.. went to target and some old lady took the last killmonger.

i figured the target next to my work was going to get the killmongers today, checked brickseek and sure enough it was there.. left my house early and got to target at 8:05am, sold out - worker there said they had 6, 6 people were in line before they opened.

Hit up my local Target for Killmonger today. First dude I talked to said the sold out this morning. No they didn't. Talk to the guy stocking. He says, "not today."

Clearly, he means: the crappy reseller that slips me a couple of dollars couldn't come in today, so I didn't put them out. I hate that Target.

Man at least yall be in the same building when those KMs pop up. They were gone before they even popped up on brickseek around my way

Luckily the homie hooked me up with an extra he grabbed today so im gonna have KM by next week.

Still keeping an ear to the streets for yall though

Fellas, I caved and paid ebay prices for Killmonger. Hated doing it but I knew I had 0 chance with Target.

Back
Top Bottom