FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

That Vision is dope. I usually don't like getting a different version of the same pop unless it's drastically different.. and he's different enough from my fading Vision I got from Target, which was one of my first pops.

I swear, if they don't drop Yondu I'm going to be so pissed.. I'm actually off at night and have my computer and page monitor up and running and I'm waiting patiently.

I caved and got killmonger for 30.

Ordered a hulkbuster off amazon. Just need ten inch Thanos or chrome and unmasked Spider-Man.

Midnight has come and gone, and no Killmongers or Yondus.

yYWN7_s-200x150.gif

Me too but off Amazon. Figured it would of been the same if I had got it on hot topic shipping and tax. Paid 18

curious.

Do you guys take yours out the box, Like ever?

I’m no means a collector, I just lurk this thread to see the cool ones. I let my kids throw them around

curious.

I’m no means a collector, I just lurk this thread to see the cool ones. I let my kids throw them around

I'm lucky enough that my wife likes the same stuff I do. She collects the DC ones and displays them. I'm collecting Star Wars and marvel only...I don't take them out the box :lol:

I want to tho. Just havent yet. Want to find a cool way to display them.

curious.

Yea it depends for me, if they’re common, I’ll take them out and put them on my desk at work, and eventually those get moved to a shelf near my desk, as I rotate them in and out. If they’re a chase or something special like sdcc Conan’s, I’ll keep those in the box.

Went to GameStop to just check what they got in over the last few days and this kid in front of me was returning both of these bc the top of the box had a little tiny crease in the box. Told the cashier to not bother putting them back and ring me up lol
Buy one get one 50% so the second one only cost 9.50 :pimp:

2nd one is spoken for tho.
7EECE1EC-3173-4F3A-B0EE-E0D56AAE4D99.jpeg

Wasn’t looking too hard yesterday but I probably would have picked up HB if it was sitting, almost got Thanos but decided to pass, still got way too many on preorder

Back
Top Bottom