FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

i keep my pops out of box... i have 2 detolf cases from ikea filled with pops on risers... they look so much better on display imo... i store the boxes away just in case i want to sell... but the first 50 or so pops i copped i threw away the boxes :lol:

You know whats funny. If this was a shoes thread and people posted pics of their pickups that I wasnt able to get, Id be salty af.

But this thread is different for some reason to me. Like, I am genuinely happy for you guys when you post pics of the Pops that you were able to find.

Weird.

Pops are a whole nother animal haha

i keep my pops out of box... i have 2 detolf cases from ikea filled with pops on risers... they look so much better on display imo... i store the boxes away just in case i want to sell... but the first 50 or so pops i copped i threw away the boxes :lol:
This. Detolf x riser is the way to go. Bout to install some lights though.

I display all of mine and like tdogg I don’t expect to ever sell them. I tried to sell my red eyes Frieza since it has value but I just can’t bring myself to do it lol

My page monitor goes off randomly but there's no update at all. This is shenanigans of the highest order.

Has the GITD Black Panther dropped on Walmarts site yet? I know it already dropped on funkoshop last week, but I had it in cart, took my sweet time browsing other stuff, and then it sold out :lol:

Has the GITD Black Panther dropped on Walmarts site yet? I know it already dropped on funkoshop last week, but I had it in cart, took my sweet time browsing other stuff, and then it sold out :lol:

I have an extra one coming in this week if you want

i order way too many pops i completely forgot i had one coming lol

been hunting for killmonger too and now i REALLY need it

TDogg not finding a Killmonger just shows you the power of forsaking the one true king Jon Snow. Once you bend the knee the dunks gods will bless you.

That hulk buster honestly looks weak compared to the first one but i still need it

9C6D0515-0028-489B-AAA9-E1E2425687CD.jpeg

Yeah the first one looks way better, still need the second one though. Looks like they went away from the signature big eyes also.

new hulk buster is on amazon and barnes and noble if anyone wants one.

barnes noble has code “happymarch” for 15% off but amazon with prime shipping is only like 50 cents more after tax and shipping for BN.

i trust amazon more

will there be a 10" Thanos from Infinity War? I have the one from Guardians 1 and I need to complete the pair

Back
Top Bottom