FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Gamestop Samurai Deadpool looks pretty cool
Dal32GCWAAANGsU.jpg
That mold...lol
upload_2018-4-12_12-1-59.png

Got the giant Porg at Target today. Joint is hilariously huge. My girls fav character from the film now we have a life size version at the crib :rofl:

Got the giant Porg at Target today. Joint is hilariously huge. My girls fav character from the film now we have a life size version at the crib :rofl:

I want to get this and was hoping this target would hold off till Sunday but it looks like it sold em today. The other one that had it near me still shows stock so they probably can’t find is again. I went on Thanos quest today and came up. Boxes had tops sliced tho

1A0F9449-E0DA-4185-A445-F50C8266287A.jpeg

Wow sooooo apparently I bought that nite-king riding viserion pop back in July 2017 from popinabox and I don't remember. They've been out of stock all these 9 months and just now shipped :lol: :lol:

I'm low key kinda pissed at this for some reason :rofl:

:lol: I received mine last week and I was like wth.

I don't even remember ordering that joint :smh::lol:

:lol: I received mine last week and I was like wth.

I don't even remember ordering that joint :smh::lol:

Bro, I thought my girl was being slick because I checked the tracking once I found out where it came from and it legit shipped on my birthday. She's like "nah fool, check your bank account." Sure enough, charged me $30. Asked popinabox what the deal was and they said i ordered back in July :lol:

I could have gotten that anywhere during that amount of time. Bastards :lol:

Back
Top Bottom