FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I really dont understand why Target has official online release dates and then just randomly releases them on another date. Smh.

incredibles.jpg

I really dont understand why Target has official online release dates and then just randomly releases them on another date. Smh.

There is no "official online release date". It was always slated as sometime mid april. Unless it's a con exclusive, all online dates are subjective.

target.jpg

I want Thanos Throne. Will it be hard to get?

Also, I'm tempted for that flocked Chewbacca.

I hate Target when it comes to pops, man.

Thanos and Porg both showing in stock, but neither can be found and the guy in the section is playing dumb. I'm on to you, Target electronics guy.

I hate Target when it comes to pops, man.

Thanos and Porg both showing in stock, but neither can be found and the guy in the section is playing dumb. I'm on to you, Target electronics guy.
Most of my targets have the exclusives by the electronics register. They never put them on the floor. But even then, Target is still the worse when it comes to exclusives.

With that said, I got an extra 10” Thanos for trade :nerd:

E1C7C949-8816-42AA-BAF0-8E05E8BAFB78.jpeg

Got these yesterday. Was in a mall I've never been to picking up my shadow 1s and walked past this store called Toy Vault and said to my girlfriend "I wonder if they have any pops in there". She sarcastically said "I'm sure they do" so we go pick up our shoes and then go back to the store where they have the largest wall of pops I've seen yet in a store. They had a 2 for 20 deal happening so I had to use some restraint given all the options but ended up settling on the Grandpa Joe and Jimmy McGill. I will be going back.

Back
Top Bottom