FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Where's that hate for HT? You know the same hate y'all give target for doing the same thing.......

Target is killing me with the box on 10" Thanos (shoe in picture for scale)

IMG_9085.jpg

HT online is restocking a few at a time, had a cart set up, went thru to paypal and it said OOS, saw them pop back in stock, hit refresh on my cart and order went through.

I just realized that the Infinity War collector corps box has no shirt. Why the hell would you let us pick a shirt size then if we get a bandana? lol. I'm not wearing a bandana to the premiere.

Order two HT Thanos last night and these could be had with a coupon! :angry:

Can’t cancel my order now and risk not having any :smh:

Yea I'm just glad I was able to use the $5 reward I had that was expiring soon. Basically negated the shipping charge which is fine by me.

Placed an order on HT. Whew. Now to try to get the 10 inch Thanos.

Also, did we get any updates on those chrome Infinity War variants? Those are so sick.

Really had no idea how big this 10" Thanos would be :wow:

Wanted that upcoming 10" TRex coming, but I'm going to have to take a pass on that, I'd have nowhere to put that :lol:

Rumor is those chrome joints won’t get a US release. I’d be very surprised if Funko keeps that set a PC exclusive. Best bet is they’re SDCC Probably 750pc limited.

Theres a ton of those chromes out, doubt Funko slaps a 750 pcs label on them for an American con. I really want iron spider but everyone wants too much for him, I’d ideally like to pay $100 shipped.

Rumor is those chrome joints won’t get a US release. I’d be very surprised if Funko keeps that set a PC exclusive. Best bet is they’re SDCC Probably 750pc limited.

I'll still have a PC connect but I'm only here til early July hope they drop before then.

Back
Top Bottom