FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Damn target. Slice on the box top

Attachments

• IMG_5949.JPG
    IMG_5949.JPG
    182.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_5950.JPG
    IMG_5950.JPG
    223.4 KB · Views: 8
New to this thread(lol didnt realize we had a thriving pop community on nt). Im looking for some pops i missed out on. Any non-ebay site i can buy older pops from. Thanks

Hit from DRagonball
10 inch hulk (target exclusive) never could find one with an intact hammer
Sage mode naruto

Checked on Brickseek and my local Target said in stock for Thanos. Called them up and dude said 3 on the floor. Headed over couldn't find it so I asked an employee. They said they only got 1 yesterday and it was scooped up instantly lol. Oh well. Did see this guy in a random aisle though. Left him.
9h-ghxfub7R7ZNr8nruKYiXbREMYAQkzN6RlJkUxvqESJgOnpx6gGolablUgb1c0zCNAIcwM_9nAAew9eTOb09p_inu80UZtbY1QA4wFC4LuujESlCGCOkmZdZk8Sm-uMGQUGiUaCDJw3CWXsPEVrS08i0DmujHbVOmTr8FcVFgqsAVwScr3C0gY_2kb-fpehNa4CbR-nT_LlWxjMElcMcehG6oGT-mINrS8FDvrjj4qsHewnUqeanEETUQgJRRM851SgOZceHXx_MzH24vDklpf0uISu9JjLvJ0akTgbvFEVWqeet9XDljemmcwYtiDfbyMgg5a9Z0uim1Sitl-X_0U1ksxCuexRu83hS4JJioXR8wqUfLjnvviqqnYsUZeCfXZRSRW2CH2UvxKXgLHbL7jfGAmABZmculiKdQQ-1FAnyusGisqlPQTmi9VlYQYFi5oYnmah3MwN_26Jff34dQQ6bvLgTr5-h_tgg-Lps45mA5IHkqx3KZ6ehImH8Q4G34qwKMw3PIKAqjYsfNSFwCOt-y4LO9vypDR8UgXtGn57cyPWiKRHXjff7oT2-dpQa9iMSdKgb52jHamt5zdI8mGP9HUhagBxNzWLQdp=w712-h949-no

New to this thread(lol didnt realize we had a thriving pop community on nt). Im looking for some pops i missed out on. Any non-ebay site i can buy older pops from. Thanks

Hit from DRagonball
10 inch hulk (target exclusive) never could find one with an intact hammer
Sage mode naruto

Mercari app if youre lucky

and just got shipping on my order from yesterday, think after this I'm going to be throwing in the towel for a while, HT Thanos and Target Thanos were too much of a headache trying to get, might just have to be like the Undertaker and come out for the big shows like SDCC exclusives if any of them catch my eye but at some point I gotta cut back

just watched Infinity War, I need all the pops now.
it would also be cool if they did movie moments with marvel as well.
I also need some of the secret characters

just watched Infinity War, I need all the pops now.
it would also be cool if they did movie moments with marvel as well.
I also need some of the secret characters

had I feeling I should have been buying all the villains from IW but wanted to see it first

Might as well wait until tomorrow after I see it to decide

Back
Top Bottom