FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Watched the Netflix documentary and definitely relate to Mike being burnt out after the initial 7 years. Feel that way with my company not even a year in SMH. I would like to know the details of that deal. Whether he sold the whole company or was able to keep some equity. If he straight up sold it, then Brian is a good guy for letting him get back in through Funko apparel. I just don't see him making nearly as much money with his apparel company or whatever he did when he left Funko. He looked like he regretted not being there the whole time when he was back with the company.

i emailed them last week. got no reply, so i opened up a paypal claim last night. got a cancel email today. waiting on the refund now.

Yea I wish I would have done Paypal. Hopefully the credit card can cancel the transactions. In the end I guess its worth it to know that some things aren't as good as they may seem with their prices. And truth be told, if I can cancel, I'll be happier without having all those Pops I had pre-ordered with them, most of them were impulsive anyway :lol: the only ones I already re-purchased elsewhere were the Georgie from IT ones, otherwise I think I'll be ok without the rest

9CFFBAEC-6A29-4EA7-9484-86E3250B230A.jpeg Todays pickups.

Man people going wild for that 711 sticker cuz all those DPs are leftover from the trash ride that didn’t sell.

I wanted one but I’d rather get the Burger King and HT bear pool instead.

Scented Stinkor pop @ SdcC. That’s a must cop for sure.

If you have the Barnes and Noble membership, plus the 15% off your whole order coupon (usually the coupon is just for one item), it’s a good time to stock up on the stack cases, came out to around 6 bucks each. This was in store, not sure if they’re online or not

God bless you guys willing to go down that rabbit hole if they come out.

I think Quailman and Quaildog were as close as I came to ordering today but I just couldn't do it, still trying to gradually get outta this

was going to cop the doug pops for the sake of it but couldnt do it... i remember doug when i was a kid but i wasnt really watching it like that... my next pop hopefully successful is that iron spider pop from target...might cop that carmen pop though

Back
Top Bottom