FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

rumor.
I doubt they make more than 20 in a year to be honest and will probably mix them between the pokemon. i think between this year and next though they'll have a healthy collection, they'll be the next deadpool/batman
GITD pikachu is def happening,
I can't see these looking that good....no better than the 200 other license pokemon toy makers.
I was a soso pokemon liker back in the day, only thing i'd want is a 6 inch charizard and maybe a 6 inch blastoise.
fav pokemon back in the day was bulbasaur tho, my man aint take no junk.

I also already PMed dland about this but I also don't think that pop is fake, i think funko makes a lot of rejects that they send out. I've only seen one fake in my day but it was a marvel that was a non bubble head and face looked distorted. other than that I've seen a ton of B grades.

I'm fairly new to Pops so any idea where Popcultcha gets this extra stock? Do they just hit up Funko HQ and ask?

This is ghost. Which one was this? Old sdcc one?

Looks like they making them commons now.

C56DDD3F-23D3-47C6-B783-AF6CF3950268.jpeg
BD41A767-F431-46C4-BEE7-30EFAA85FB47.jpeg
71F45D73-166F-4170-8A99-40580CE80725.jpeg

Last edited:
Picked up the remaining new X-Men Pops and The new Domino and Cable for $9 a piece with $5 off!

Let’s see how well those ad icons sale since they are common and not exclusive. I’ll be copping sugar bear and bazooka joe.

Picked up the remaining new X-Men Pops and The new Domino and Cable for $9 a piece with $5 off!
I think i still need sabertooth, mohawk storm cable and domino myself. may just pick up negasonic for the heck of it. Where you cop from?

Just started collecting a few months back are you guys in the box or out the box and how do you display them

Out the box random places in the house. Baseball bat display and/or detlof case
Don't be in the box. Enjoy your purchases

Decided to hop out of the Pop game. Saw my addiction growing and stopped before it got too crazy. Just sold all 34 of my pops on EBay.

Have only one pop left and that’s because it fell behind my dresser and i can’t get to it lol. (Blue power ranger from the movie)

Back
Top Bottom