FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

FYE Translucent Pickle Rick
https://t.co/lDWX8jet3g
fye.000000889698297554_1.jpg

Had a disagreement with a line jumper who took all the chases only to get to the register to get told 1 per. People are grimy

Attachments

• IMG_6626.JPG
    IMG_6626.JPG
    273.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6627.JPG
    IMG_6627.JPG
    291.6 KB · Views: 9
How many chases yall have . my ht had like 50 pandapool but only this chase

1st one. My ht had 3, but if this is how it goes I won't be getting anymore. Got there with my 3 kids (2,6 and autistic, and 8) about 20 minutes before the store opened, 1st in line etc. My daughter starts to wonder off so I go chase her down. The 45 year old dude strolls right up and walks right in front of my boys standing there. I keep my mouth shut because my kids were there and they just really wanted chrome jack jack.

They have panda and jack jack sitting at the back register to which he full out sprinted to and he legit is throwing the pops around looking for the chases. He grabs two of the 3 and runs to the register. Luckily the young girl there says 1 chase per person and hands me the other.

This is more a hobby for my kids then me so I take whatever one or all that feels like going and if it's going to end up like 2013 fcfs Nike releases I'll be bowing out and just ordering online. This was my first experience like this in the 3-6 months I've been going hard on these.

That said I'm on the search for the violet chase for my 6 year old. Lol

Sheesh, been hearing just about the same kinds of things happening at the HT near me, people lined up before the store opens, shoving and people trying to take every chase right away. Not even worth it at that point. First comment on every instagram post about the new pops is "do you get any of the chase ones?".

Sheesh, been hearing just about the same kinds of things happening at the HT near me, people lined up before the store opens, shoving and people trying to take every chase right away. Not even worth it at that point. First comment on every instagram post about the new pops is "do you get any of the chase ones?".

I probably wouldn't have been as mad if he didn't jump in front of my kids. I get it the chase is valuable, but they're kids and there was enough there for everyone.

Maybe an ignorant question, but how do you guys know when HT, Target, or any store is gonna be releasing a pop? Do you just call in advance and ask for the exact date? I knew people camped out for comic con but didn't know they had announced release dates at normal retail stores

Maybe an ignorant question, but how do you guys know when HT, Target, or any store is gonna be releasing a pop? Do you just call in advance and ask for the exact date? I knew people camped out for comic con but didn't know they had announced release dates at normal retail stores

I follow my nearby HT on Instagram, they usually post at night which Pops will be available in-store the next morning when they open.

Mine posts on fb and ig every Tuesday-Saturday at 10pm what came in and will be available the next morning

Back
Top Bottom