FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Maaaaaaaaan i don't even wanna get into this series but this one is too flames

Capture.JPG

Just watched the Funko documentary. They should've delved a little into the dark side of Funko/collecting lol. Pretty much what the thread has been talking about with HT. It was pretty good though.

1st one. My ht had 3, but if this is how it goes I won't be getting anymore. Got there with my 3 kids (2,6 and autistic, and 8) about 20 minutes before the store opened, 1st in line etc. My daughter starts to wonder off so I go chase her down. The 45 year old dude strolls right up and walks right in front of my boys standing there. I keep my mouth shut because my kids were there and they just really wanted chrome jack jack.

They have panda and jack jack sitting at the back register to which he full out sprinted to and he legit is throwing the pops around looking for the chases. He grabs two of the 3 and runs to the register. Luckily the young girl there says 1 chase per person and hands me the other.

This is more a hobby for my kids then me so I take whatever one or all that feels like going and if it's going to end up like 2013 fcfs Nike releases I'll be bowing out and just ordering online. This was my first experience like this in the 3-6 months I've been going hard on these.

That said I'm on the search for the violet chase for my 6 year old. Lol

My HTs doesnt put the chases on the shelf for that reason. If they choose to sell to public they put them on the register counter

ahhh and i have something crazy coming in the mail.

well crazy for me bc i didn think id be able to get them at all

Can we talk about how trash gamestop is with their holds. I understand holding for like an hour maybeeeee 2 but the fact someone can call in at 9 am and keep something they know is exclusive on hold is fugazi.
Worst part I think the same dude did it for both stores cuz I was told it was being held til a certain time when dude was coming

It's mad annoying. Same **** happened to me at a GameStop around here. Went in and guy said it was on hold since this AM and to come back tomorrow. I asked him what time, he said "around the same time" which was 7 p.m... SMH.

It's mad annoying. Same **** happened to me at a GameStop around here. Went in and guy said it was on hold since this AM and to come back tomorrow. I asked him what time, he said "around the same time" which was 7 p.m... SMH.
Update i was right about it being same dude and he aint come pick it up. I scooped it this morning .
Btw all my pops are available . GOT free ...but u know what u gotta do for it.. Yall see which one wasnt in the pic

anyone get movement on their Stonekeeper from Funko Shop, mine's been at this same status for a few days

June 12, 2018 at 6:23 pm
Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
TACOMA, WA 98424

anyone get movement on their Stonekeeper from Funko Shop, mine's been at this same status for a few days

TACOMA, WA 98424

i just checked my tracking and it was picked up on June 12, moved on June 14, but hasn't been updated since.

TACOMA, WA 98424
Mine is in route to my USPS facility.

TACOMA, WA 98424

Better than mine. I havent even gotten a shipping confirmation yet. My order better not get cancelled or I will flip my s***.

Ellen pop arrived today. Even in bubble wrap, it still wasnt in great shape. Not the worst box I have seen, but I still havent seen anyone who got a mint one. Mine is probably an 8/10.

Back
Top Bottom