FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Over under $150 resell

Chris-Tucker.gif

We don't play that resell ish in this thread here.

I will have all 3 of those Dragonball pops. One way or another.

Hopefully one way and not the other ya digg

Not a dbz collector...didnt even like the broly movie but the pop is dope. 6 inch wouldve been auto cop
I’m still tryna cop a Geoffrey and a Thanos.
i got geoffrey flocked pm me.

That gold vegeta is something youll have to get resell before people start noticing ges put so id say 100 first day

Let the phookery begin :smh: :smh: :smh:

TTSaiyan.JPG

Honestly I hope TT doesn't post this online. I'd rather not get one then have people do this ship :sick:

The ebay resellers pre-orders are ridiculous. The Giants Pixar Day Jack Jack is already on ebay for presale for $100 bucks. Thank god I have tickets already :pimp:

Pop hype is at an all time high it's pretty crazy. Funko has the juice.

I rarely ever buy new pops I gotta admit I it's tough now and I was doing pretty good keeping up like a year ago. I miss the popcultcha days when I could buy a whole case of Robb Starks and get all the SDCC exclusives even the numbered ones pretty easy. Looking back I should've bought way more they had loads of GoT pops that are now crazy expensive. Funko shop and even target.com are cooked. The game crazy!

I thought I got into pops late but actually got in at a good time. Could not imagine being a new collector right now and going down that first rabbit hole of discovering all pops you didn't know exist making that initial want list.

I do take great joy in logging into PPG now though :rofl: Like metallic beerus was last pop I got off FPI it was $90 like a year ago and just keeps skyrocketing now. I feel like FPI my only hope for SDCC. People will get hurt over metallic vegeta I bet.

Finally watching the funko documentary.
Lol love how black ranger was like, yo there was no black ranger pop hahaha.
loser *** white ranger dude.. he charges more to sign pops now too.

Looking at this documentary, had I had the money back then I would've definitely collected the wobblers/originals instead.

Cool lil documentary though. I actually disagree with showing more of the ugly side. because it's not ugly for everyone. not everyone is breaking their neck trying to get stuff.
I actually think we need to appreciate some of the commons more now btw. Funko been doing a good job with just that.

I still think autographs are stupid but I get it. I'd rather just meet the stars chop it up, maybe even try to grab a pic but paying for a signature naw..

I liked the documentary. We should get up since you back in the states man. We can go get korean BBQ :rofl:

I liked the documentary. We should get up since you back in the states man. We can go get korean BBQ :rofl:
Lol i need atleast 2 months vefore i eat korean again hahahah

Yea my number changed ill pm you.
Going to Canada tomm. Ill be back by july 1 .
Whats the 4th of july move?

Watched the Documentary, thought it was great.
Saw someone post on reddit that they're going to go to the store up in Everett for SDCC to pick up the exclusives.
Didn't know it worked like that
planning a trip to go next year

We should all link since we’re in the area. Would love to get a beer. Documentary was really cool, liked the director’s cut more but I’m glad my nephew and I made it at the end.

I agree Henny, thought I got in really late but it’s crazy to see how much some of the pieces I go early are worth

Only pop i want the rest of the year is Carmen sandiego

Kinda funny how we all crapped on that Tony Hawk pop. And in the doc tony hawk himself wasnt a fan of the pop either.

Last edited:
Only pop i want the rest of the year is Carmen sandiego

Kinda funny how we all crapped on that Tony Hawk pop. And in the doc tony hawk himself wasnt a fan of the pop either.

Yeah that was favorite part. He explained himself really well when talking about being a brand and how the POP was a "happy medium"

Canadian nt fam. Driving up towards toronto now. Whats the best places to find pop?

When i get back next week the purge begins...nothing is safe except ..game of throne pops.
You can havw those free ....but u know what to do for em

Back
Top Bottom