FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I agree Henny, thought I got in really late but it’s crazy to see how much some of the pieces I go early are worth

Yep even some of the pops I paid a premium for. Paid $100 each for Biggie and Metallic Doom cuz I just really wanted them and they're both like $350 now. Most I ever paid for a pop was $350 for Night King Freddy even that has appreciated. My biggest regret was not pulling the trigger on an eBay $500 BIN for biggie, metallic biggie, and Tupac all together about a year ago. Looking back that was a steal SMH. And I used to highly consider dropping $700 for headless Ned but that seemed crazy. Now I'll never have him...welp.

Could not imagine being a new collector right now and going down that first rabbit hole of discovering all pops you didn't know exist making that initial want list.
This is my life currently. With me getting a start late after initially thinking that I shouldn't buy any if I didn't have any place to put them and display them, when I look at sites I start from oldest to newest to see all the ones I never knew existed. Just last week I found out there was a Bane from The Dark Knight Rises which looks really good. Go to PPG and eBay to see what they're going for and its way over my limit.

my biggest regrets are passing on headless ned for $250 and metallic sdcc spidey for $500. I'll be getting metallic spidey after fundays and sdcc but I regret passing so much

Canadian nt fam. Driving up towards toronto now. Whats the best places to find pop?

When i get back next week the purge begins...nothing is safe except ..game of throne pops.
You can havw those free ....but u know what to do for em

Need all that hot fire for fam price big sexy. Master Chief for sure, I got dibs on it.

Now i wonder if Anakin will be in the new Smuggler's Bounty box.

maybe we'll get a Darth Sidious pop. There's already been various guards as well as Grievous, Mace, Cody and Dooku.

Burnt to a crisp Anakin/Vader would be dope.

DgEVOTrU0AA6ysS.jpg:small

i dont think the stands are removable either for the new star wars pops... i used to remove them all the time but now i cant

was feeling arts and craftsy so i grabbed some diplays to set up my pops... should be done soon. ill post pics

great displays i got at a solid price

im not big on comics so my funko collection is more nostalgia based

that geoffery is def gonna get copped

Back
Top Bottom