FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Smh sold all of my Pops last month and told myself I wouldn't hop back in. Now here I am today restarting my collection with Subzero & Dallas Cowboys Deon Sanders. :lol:
Think I'm going to keep them all in box this time. Love the artwork on the boxes too much to toss them in the trash again.
Will also try to be very selective of what I get. My first go around I was just buying up everything because of Gamestops buy 2 get one free $5 deal.

Wonder if that's going to be a 3 pack or if each one will be sold separately, either way hopefully they can be ordered online, need all of it.

Dgjxf8bWAAET-br.jpg

DgjxgCGW0AAw1vV.jpg

*yawn*

damn, was really hoping Disney would have Ichabod after last year's Mr Toad. I think the only exclusive I remotely want is Iron Man, and that's only because I kind of regret selling my Hot Toys Mark 1. Now if they made a 10 inch Iron Monger, oh lordy.

I'm glad I had the full conan set before they decided to GR it. will keep the ones that you can't headswap and batman, spidey, and mono conan and call it day. I wonder how it's gonna affect value.

Is anyone selling the following :
Brett hart
Shawn micheals (all versions)
Undertaker
Jake the snake
Million dollar man
Triple H
Razor ramon
Stone cold
Vince
Sgt slaughter

Ssj blue goku/vegeta