FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

A8AB9D29-84E2-419E-B3E4-6A148ADD73CF.jpeg
Got these 3 for $500 today. Time to get some trades or HODL

^ Am I trippin or is the mispelling one going to eventually be more valuable? I only ask because a) I am relatively new to this still and b) in other collectible markets (sports cards, sports figures, etc.), a spelling error which eventually gets corrected means the original mistake is the one that is more valuable generally speaking.

^ Am I trippin or is the mispelling one going to eventually be more valuable? I only ask because a) I am relatively new to this still and b) in other collectible markets (sports cards, sports figures, etc.), a spelling error which eventually gets corrected means the original mistake is the one that is more valuable generally speaking.

yea I'm not entirely sure in this case only because I haven't really seen any listings pointing out the spelling one way or another or asking more for one compared to the other

Also got these today from Hot Topic, didn't feel like waiting until 2020 if Wild Card Toys fails to cancel my order. A little disappointed that not only is Malcolm's name misspelled, but he doesn't have the tinted glasses either. So if anyone happens to see a Malcolm with tinted glasses sitting somewhere, I'm definitely interested.
IMG_0129.jpg

Back
Top Bottom