FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Wonder if that Noid will be a red card holder exclusive. Would at least make more sense than that random red dilophosaurus.

Where's the best place to find out all the pops they made for a particular marvel character

New pickup. :pimp:

20180702_000611.jpg

Sheesh, lot of stuff there. I could see Chrome Black Panther looking nice, otherwise only ones I'd be interested in are Genie w/ Lamp and Bartman

I need iron man electronic, whatever that is, the got pieces and the dancer stranger things

Gitd cap is going to be 400 ? Lol as much of a cap fan as i am it can certaibly go for that price

Well got this back from the Better Business Bureau after filing a complaint for WildCard Toys:
"This message is in regard to your complaint submitted on 6/19/2018 against Wildcard Toys.

The BBB has made multiple attempts to contact the business, but has not received a response. Our policy in this case is to close the complaint as No response, which will be reflected in the business's BBB Reliability Report."

welcome to my world BBB, I can't get a response either. Sent 4 or 5 emails, asked politely on twitter and was subsequently blocked, and sent a facebook message and got no response.

Apparently there's some Conan collectors box as well from Gamestop. $29.99, no idea what that includes. Not up online yet, only in their system. Wish I would have known about it yesterday when I was at the mall and would have just put in an order right there. Ah well, I'm sure I'll be there again soon.

Back
Top Bottom