FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

.wait is this really the Sub Zero chase?!? I got this for $9 off EBay.
B76B8181-63FA-4F87-8FD1-14239E3D5789.jpeg

When was that big Wildcard toys sale (date?), (where we all bought from them and got screwed..) I can't find the charge on my bank statement. Wondering if I got charged at all.

When was that big Wildcard toys sale (date?), (where we all bought from them and got screwed..) I can't find the charge on my bank statement. Wondering if I got charged at all.

I know they had a big one in November, at least thats was the first time ordering for me, 11/27. At that time they weren’t charging until they shipped, but I think it was at the beginning of the year when they changed that policy and charged in full immediately so those got retroactively charged.

Maybe that's why I don't see it. I hope that's the case I got the coming to America pops and got pops through them

Maybe that's why I don't see it. I hope that's the case I got the coming to America pops and got pops through them

Yea its wild to see people talking about having ordered things from them over a year ago and still haven't gotten them. At some point I could see them just folding and skipping town with the money they've already taken.

Back
Top Bottom