FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Am I wrong if I wanna move my box for a Metallic Whis? I'm a DBZ completionist, but the box is TOO nice.
You might be able to split the box and sell them individually to get whis and some

But damn grats on the boxes y’all I’m jelly af lol

Bruh. The strawberry Gerald and banana Arnold Hey Arnold pops are musts.

C8160643-BECE-40D7-9AE2-DFE8EFE98E03.jpeg

Last edited:
Small box lunch restock https://www.boxlunch.com/funko/?cm_mmc=AFF-_-CJN-_-4916741-_-4_9999W1_AFF_CJN_8328242_DLTOOL

Can I please get a f***ing Jack Bauer one time?!
he needs to be pounding a desk saying "WHERE IS THE BOMB"

Y’all been talkin about Married with Children pops for years :lol:Never thought I’d see the day...
and I neeed both als and peggy, pass on bud and kelly tho
For the canucks only available at the Royal Ontario museum
33A6238E-43B8-4173-9FA7-AF8A2E0AE617.jpeg
Hope these last i'll be there Friday

Am I wrong if I wanna move my box for a Metallic Whis? I'm a DBZ completionist, but the box is TOO nice.

. Whis wasn't shared anywhere, the website may get the left overs but it's def going to be worth 400 by next year, so if you can trade a box for it (if that box even comes with something rare. ) good luck.

I need all the married with children's. Including the wack chase that people will spazz over. I hate chase pops with a passion

these recent 1/6 chases have been weak, and resell on them isn't huge i got kill monger chase for 25 shipped.

Whis wasn't shared anywhere, the website may get the left overs but it's def going to be worth 400 by next year, so if you can trade a box for it (if that box even comes with something rare. ) good luck.
Found one for $200 thinking about pulling the trigger

I would. Then just sell the box of whatever to ease the sting.

Actuakly i wouldnt because simple arrylic paint will make ot shiny and almost metallicy. Lol but i know some people. Arent fond of custom pops in here. I love mine. 15 bucks (pop and paint)

Yeah them mystery boxes going for a lot rn

Still can’t believe I saw it 10 min too late I’m sick :lol:

i ordered 2, one got cancelled already (for buying more than 1 per household) lol. hopefully the other order goes thru.

Back
Top Bottom