FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Funko Fundays was sick! So juiced they did stranger things stuff plus I got a cool Logan proto. Happy everyone got Robin and Steve especially after the heartbreak of only table 20 getting the gold Hopper. I just wanted anything ST haha. The ST Freddy’s were mystery boxes and I got the one I wanted with the bat. Low key want to collect em all, but don't see that happening.

Cool they put some fundays boxes online. Wish they did that last year lol. Some of the ones I seen I like better than what I got too.

Yeah that red devil Freddy is sick. Honestly didn’t even know who it was too. Just thought he looked cool and different. Seemed like everyone from my group got a chrome and 8 bit in ours. Curious to see what y’all get from the online shop. Pennywise one is cool. They’ve done so many pennywise pops I’m kinda over him though lol.

Just gonna shoot my shot, but if anyone has gold vegeta or metallic whis and didn’t go fundays let’s make a trade happen lol. I don’t really post Funko stuff except on here so y’all the only people I have to trade with.

My first sdcc has been pretty good so far. Got everything i wanted except olenna.missed her while waiting in line for stinkor. Im 3 for 3 on funko shop exclusives though. Not sure if im keeping the flash 3 pack if anyone interested

My gold vegeta order got canceled and didn't even realize till today!!! fml :angry: Sorry drewsone drewsone , can't even help anyone now.

The good news, my Thors came in quick and in mint condition. Just need whis, vegeta and broly and back to hibernation till NYCC.

thor.jpg

My first sdcc has been pretty good so far. Got everything i wanted except olenna.missed her while waiting in line for stinkor. Im 3 for 3 on funko shop exclusives though. Not sure if im keeping the flash 3 pack if anyone interested

Apparently both 4933 restocked hella pops including Gold Vegeta if you're still there

Got these in

20180721_122704.jpg

Last edited:
so tomorrow? Pop! Rides: Mad Max Fury Road - The Nux Car & Pop! Directors: Taika Waititi... passing on both

its probably a slim chance but Im hoping for Blizzardstore to release that hog&rat 2pack online, funimation to release metallic whis, or toy tokyo on gold vegeta... i refuse to pay resale prices on those lol

99.9% of the time when you guys post your Funko Pop wins, I am genuinely happy for you.

The one exception has been you guys posting your mint Thors, with my 2 beyond jacked up Thors :lol:

Just horrendous packaging by Amazon and I am blown away that yours are all coming mint.

Back
Top Bottom