FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

i saw funimation say they took the product down temp to alleviate the stress on the servers. Dont think its sold out yet

FROM FUNIMATION:

Thank you for contacting Funimation Support. We appreciate your business.

Due to overwhelming demand for the exclusive Whis Pop!, we've suspended sales of the item and are working on a fix to the tech issues you’ve been experiencing. We're so sorry. While there's no solid time frame just yet, please know our teams are working AS QUICKLY as they can.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thank You!
Joseph

Funimation Support

via reddit

I was able to get on the site from a fresh link now getting spinning cart of death.

someone sent a tweet asking if they could go to sleep, and they were like yea problem will be fixed tommorrow, i think they were lying

yeah i can load the page now but no atc button.

i'm thinking they do pull one over tho and release him later today or maybe in the later evening
they're going to have to release him at an unnannounced time other wise it'll be this all over again

when they dropped Beerus it wasn't even this bad but then again there's a new flux of people buying to flip

I was able to get on the site from a fresh link now getting spinning cart of death.

someone sent a tweet asking if they could go to sleep, and they were like yea problem will be fixed tommorrow, i think they were lying

this usually means its gonna go up again within the hour lol

At this point, its no need to even try. Over 2/3 of the stock is sold and the same thing is going to happen next time.

I can't believe that aqua blue Kratos is worth 60 now, I think I gave that away to toys for tots ...

lol i feel like im not selling anything with a sticker on it before a year

Checked out a Whis somehow after about 3 hours. Didn't even get a confirmation page, the web link changed to order-10834119538593859385 or something and then I got an email confirmation.

Have to keep pounding that place order button.

Back
Top Bottom