FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Looking for a few pops
Target hulk shiny armour
Purple glow bp
Brett hitman hart
Joe GOAT Montana
Monty Python pops

I also have 2 sweeper bots and 2 mrytles. If anyone needs here. If no reply ill return tomm

:smh:

nvek46.png

Looking for a few pops
Target hulk shiny armour
Purple glow bp
Brett hitman hart
Joe GOAT Montana
Monty Python pops

I also have 2 sweeper bots and 2 mrytles. If anyone needs here. If no reply ill return tomm

I got you on that Purple BP with the XL shirt. You just know what you gotta do.

Lay down your loyalty to that usurper Stannis. Accept the one true King, ruler of men, slayer of dragon poon and tamer of widlings Jon Targaryen Snow into your heart, and decapitate that usurper's pop.

I doubt TT will be this week. Remember they'll need time to "assess stock, pack it all ready and see which homies need it first" before they can sell.

then they need to prepare a good story of why they're cancelling orders. Small fire, flood or maybe another ceiling collapse.

I find it funny when I start seeing Pop "collectors" and supreme heads having the same mentality.

example:

Director Pops when they're exclusive and/or limited number - Oh man I love his work glad to have it in my collection
Director Pops common - He's cool, i'll grab when it's on sale.

Sade Supreme Tee - Love sade and all her work, gotta have this shirt
Sade no name tee - Who?

:lol:

I find it funny when I start seeing Pop "collectors" and supreme heads having the same mentality.

example:

Director Pops when they're exclusive and/or limited number - Oh man I love his work glad to have it in my collection
Director Pops common - He's cool, i'll grab when it's on sale.

Sade Supreme Tee - Love sade and all her work, gotta have this shirt
Sade no name tee - Who?

:lol:

So much truth. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom