FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

What the hell, someone is gonna be trying to cancel those bids :lol:
7C9DAB4D-D65C-448E-97C7-658202DD92A9.jpeg

Jerry is one of my favorite cartoon characters of all time, he was so necessary. might transfer him to a single box with the stickers once I come across the commons. I also need the target exclusive. always hated tom's screaming punk b**** a**

Im out with the wife. Going to aim for 3 pm on drawing

Why yall aint tell me selling boxes was the real hustle .I put apollo creed box on a group had 10 messages in 30 secs...and i was apparently under selling i could get close to 30 just for the box

Don’t start! That’s my advice :rofl:it starts off with a few and then it gets out of hand real fast. This thread will update you about as quick or quicker than any site will

I think its a bit late for us now. In about 4 days of getting into it, we managed to get about 16 POPs almost completing the scooby and peanuts and a few naruto.
Its crazy. Weve been exposed to it for awhile now just nwver bought one until a few days ago.

Where do you fellas buy these things? Seems readily available to alot of you heads.. Especially limited ones.

Thanks in advance. Will post pics once i get the shelves up on the wall. Lmao.

Holy hell that was you. I should have known by the multiple Stannis boxes smh
I have 4 stannis pops . id have 8 if i could. Cant praise our leader and king enough

Lol i posted it in 2 groups and got flooded with pms. (I wish my pops would sell like that also)
Then one dude was like you couldve charged like 40 for him...
I cant tell if people want boxes so they can sell their pops for more or because theyre that OCD. (Probably both)
Now that i know this tho i cant wait to unbox everything. Ypu telling me i can get back practically 30%-half my money back for each pop i buy. Done and done.

Now that i know this tho i cant wait to unbox everything. Ypu telling me i can get back practically 30%-half my money back for each pop i buy. Done and done.

The older commons (ie Skeletor, She-Ra, He-Man, Thundercats, Rocky, S1 and S2 of GoT, Wizard of Oz, etc) are HELLA wanted. Sold a Dorothy & Toto box for $85 to a Wizard of Oz nut.

Where do you fellas buy these things? Seems readily available to alot of you heads.. Especially limited ones.

Thanks in advance. Will post pics once i get the shelves up on the wall. Lmao.

Most sites its just a matter of hearing when something drops and being on top of it. Or people putting in the time to check Targets, etc.
There's a handful of sites that do pre-orders for full sets when they get announced, including the chases, but there seems to be mixed reviews on just about every site. Can vouch for not shopping at Wildcard Toys but I don't think they even sell new pre-orders anymore. Big Apple Collectibles came through for me on the Bob Ross set. Still waiting on a really old pre-order from LDW Collectibles, but have had a decent experience with them prior. Some of it is luck as well, ordering one and getting the chase. I guess its just a matter of how much effort you wanna put in, sometimes its worth it to just say F it and pay the premium if you really want one.

Back
Top Bottom