FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

my pickups the last week or so... my mini fridge is dusty i know :lol:
20180813_192906.jpg

Gentlemen....I am really fired up.

As you guys saw me post a while back, I got incredibly lucky with my Fundays Box of Fun getting the Freddywise, a chrome Freddy and the robot. Well, I am not a Freddy collector so I made some trades. I ended up trading/selling the three Freddys, 2 Mermaid Deadpool T-shirt Boxes, and my Wonder Woman chrome 3 pack. Here is my haul. I couldnt be more pleased!! 2 Grails acquired!!

39077378_2213894538691862_3686131024384753664_n.jpg

On a sidenote, if there are any Stranger Things fans here that want my Fundays Locker (empty of course), I am willing to send it to you for $10 bucks shipped. Saw that people are asking $25ish on ebay and I feel bad selling a box of nothing. But people want it so if anyone does, its yours. I have to imagine $10 would cover shipping, as even though it is light, its a longer box.

Anyway, any interest, PM me.

Last edited:
Bah god! Amazing haul bro! I’m trying to go after Okoye and that Winter Soldier soon too! Want to complete BP set and the Winter Soldier Set soon! Amazing haul though man, glad you turned your BoF into that!

Preordered the GITD Goku from Entertainment Earth, release date was set for November

Just got notified they shipped though :lol: no complaints here

Bah god! Amazing haul bro! I’m trying to go after Okoye and that Winter Soldier soon too! Want to complete BP set and the Winter Soldier Set soon! Amazing haul though man, glad you turned your BoF into that!

I really wanted to hook one of my NT brothers up with Freddywise, but with how much they were going for when I got lucky with mine, I had to look elsewhere.

Id love to complete the WS set too, but of course I want the GITD Cap. Dont have much to trade anymore, and I wont pay that much for a single pop, regardless of how cool it is.

I really wanted to hook one of my NT brothers up with Freddywise, but with how much they were going for when I got lucky with mine, I had to look elsewhere.

Id love to complete the WS set too, but of course I want the GITD Cap. Dont have much to trade anymore, and I wont pay that much for a single pop, regardless of how cool it is.

All I’m missing for a complete Winter Soldier Set is that masked winter soldier and Barnes cap. Have all the hard to find stuff

Sheesh what funko groups y'all in that get those good trades? I need that Okoye.

Gentlemen....I am really fired up.

As you guys saw me post a while back, I got incredibly lucky with my Fundays Box of Fun getting the Freddywise, a chrome Freddy and the robot. Well, I am not a Freddy collector so I made some trades. I ended up trading/selling the three Freddys, 2 Mermaid Deadpool T-shirt Boxes, and my Wonder Woman chrome 3 pack. Here is my haul. I couldnt be more pleased!! 2 Grails acquired!!

39077378_2213894538691862_3686131024384753664_n.jpg

BAH GAWD

FLEXIN

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Most sites its just a matter of hearing when something drops and being on top of it. Or people putting in the time to check Targets, etc.
There's a handful of sites that do pre-orders for full sets when they get announced, including the chases, but there seems to be mixed reviews on just about every site. Can vouch for not shopping at Wildcard Toys but I don't think they even sell new pre-orders anymore. Big Apple Collectibles came through for me on the Bob Ross set. Still waiting on a really old pre-order from LDW Collectibles, but have had a decent experience with them prior. Some of it is luck as well, ordering one and getting the chase. I guess its just a matter of how much effort you wanna put in, sometimes its worth it to just say F it and pay the premium if you really want one.
Thanks for the run down. Much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom